Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

frustration, but what did i expect?

Started by sarah.s, December 05, 2007, 05:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah.s

so i went to the doctor the other day, came out to her, her response was 'is it because you dont want to get married and have kids?'  i told her that i would love to get married, but not  how i am now, im not sure she really believed me but she told me that she would write a letter to a therapist so i could arrange an appointment. Then she said i would have to wait at least 3 months for this :(

i live on an island thats 9 miles by 5, its really small and the told me that there were no gender therapists over here, which i kinda expected so im gonna have to travel hundreds of miles to london before i get to see anyone who has any experience of GID

it just seems at the moment that getting HRT and starting my transition is like inm chasing an impossible dream
  •  

Lucy

Sarah it sounds like u have little faith, yes some times it takes the nhs a while to get started and you will see waiting list ques but b paintient. You will get there. If waiting is a problem you could concider goin private to get things started. Where abouts r u? IOW?
  •  

TreeFlower

•  

sarah.s

Quote from: Lucy on December 05, 2007, 07:54:41 AM
Sarah it sounds like u have little faith, yes some times it takes the nhs a while to get started and you will see waiting list ques but b paintient. You will get there. If waiting is a problem you could concider goin private to get things started. Where abouts r u? IOW?

i live in jersey, channel islands, no NHS here, am looking into going private but need to get a better job first  ::) i know it'll take time but i just wanna get it over and done with! life is just one big wqaiting game i spose.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5xQ_hEmCVM&feature=related
  •  

Lucy

Quote from: sarah.s on December 06, 2007, 08:34:44 AM

i live in jersey, channel islands, no NHS here, am looking into going private but need to get a better job first  ::) i know it'll take time but i just wanna get it over and done with! life is just one big wqaiting game i spose.

I know how you feel but really it does take time and there is nothing you can do about that. Here is a song a play to myself every day to remind me that although I have to wait there is some one on the other side waiting to come out.

Please IM me any time if you want to talk.

Luv Lucy

•