Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What would you do.... ?

Started by Valerie, February 02, 2006, 11:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerie

I saw this on a bulletin board at school this afternoon....  anyone care to take a shot at it?

"What would you do if you were not afraid?"   
  •  

Dennis

I'm trying to work on those things. I'm considering auditioning for a solo now that I've got the part in the group that I wanted to get into.

I ski like a fiend. Need to tone that back a bit. 43 year old body doesn't go well with 19 year old testosterone level.

I don't think there's anything left that I'm afraid of that I'm not trying or haven't conquered, except for the truly nutty things that don't involve subjecting my body to risk.

Dennis
  •  

Kimberly

To be honest not that much differently. My in ability to do things is location (I'm 40 miles from town) and financial (money? What's that?) based.

However, I am probably oblivious to a number of things...

Regardless, I try to not let fear be part of the decision process. However, I try to keep aware that some of what I am 'afraid' of is there to keep me out of harms way.

But anyway that quote brought to mind another I like: "What would you do different if you knew you could not fail?" ~ Kim Schmitz, 2002
  •  

Cassandra

Fear is necessary for survival. A better question would be.. What would you do if you could conquer any fear?

Answer: What I could not do would be a shorter list.

My view on conquering fear? See signature line below

Cassie
  •