Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

HRT bacwards side effects

Started by bobbisue, May 29, 2017, 06:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbisue

I have started t blockers 2 weeks ago and in the first 2 days my brain fog that has been my constant companion for over 20 years is gone this was unexpected bit yay I was informed that my energy level would drop but i have more energy than I have had in years , my weight loss had been stalled for months but since starting blockers I have lost 6 pounds .This is all great but it makes me ask why

bobbisue :)
[ gotta be me everyone else is taken ]
started HRT june 16 2017              
Out to all my family Oct 21 2017 no rejections
Fulltime Dec 9 2017 ahead of schedule
First pass Dec 11 2017
  •  

Dena

How about this for a guess. The blockers did their job, shutting down the testosterone which is the source of your depression. Without depression, your not using sleep to deal with the depression you have and you want to get out and live a bit more. Many people when they are depressed, use food to deal with the lack of energy and to fight the depression.

Though there is one other thing. If you are taking Spiro, you may not be drinking enough water or consuming enough salt and you are a little dehydrated.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: bobbisue on May 29, 2017, 06:29:44 PM
  I have started t blockers 2 weeks ago and in the first 2 days my brain fog that has been my constant companion for over 20 years is gone this was unexpected bit yay I was informed that my energy level would drop but i have more energy than I have had in years , my weight loss had been stalled for months but since starting blockers I have lost 6 pounds .This is all great but it makes me ask why

Welcome to how it was supposed to be!!! :)

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

bobbisue

Thanks for your replies ladies Dena i am on cyproterone acetate I am not sure if it causes dehydration but i have been more aware of my water consumption with summer coming on I will watch for signs of dehydration i think you may be right about my being happier offsetting the side effects .

Ashley thanks I do feel more like I am becoming right within myself

[ gotta be me everyone else is taken ]
started HRT june 16 2017              
Out to all my family Oct 21 2017 no rejections
Fulltime Dec 9 2017 ahead of schedule
First pass Dec 11 2017
  •