Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Brisbane top surgery surgeons recommendations?

Started by Dan, June 11, 2017, 03:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Hey all,

I've discovered a few months ago that I'm transgender. Been that all my life, but just didn't have a name for it :D

In many way's I've lived as a man most of my life, but now I want to make it more real. I've got the OK from my psychologist and will be arranging an appointment with the Brisbane Gender Clinic soon. While I'm waiting for the T to start, I'm planning top surgery for sometime next year ( probably).

Are there any surgeons in Brisbane who have experience in FTM top surgery?

Looking through previous posts, mention was made of a Dr Bartholomeusz, but he retired last year, so he's out of the loop.  Any other recommendations?

Dan
  •  

bubbles21

Are you willing to travel interstate? i know Andrew Ives in Melbourne does top surgery i think. Steve Merton in Sydney does this surgery as well. The only QLD surgeon i've heard of doing this surgery is the one you already mentioned.

hugs x
Blossoming with my Happy Pills :)
  •  

Dan

Hi Bubbles,

I prefer to stay in Qld for practical and financial reasons. I googled a bit more and there is a Dr David Sharp who also does FTM top surgery in Brisbane.

Dan
  •