Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

No one else for Greek?

Started by Jailyn, June 14, 2017, 08:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jailyn

Hi, I know Greek spent 2 years in Greece and Cyprus. Yiasas, oli! Me lene Jailyn! Apo tin Florida kai eimai haromenous. Woo, that took a bit to remember.
  •  

Dani

I do not speak Greek, but I just love a good Gyros! 8)
  •  

Jailyn

Gyros are great!!! I used to eat them daily! They are cheap in Greece, but there are many other foods there that I love as well.
  •  

Artesia

My girlfriend is Greek.  learning the language would be cool.  Any idea on where to learn it?
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

kelly_aus

I speak a little Greek, having grown up in a city with one of the largest Greek populations outside of Athens. I've also worked in a Greek restaurant.
  •  

Anna27

I'm Greek ..living in Greece ..

if you need anything .. let me know .. kisses from Greece :D  :*
  •  

anne_indy

Greece is our family's favorite vacation spot - sailing on the Ionian Sea, touring the Pelepones, and of course the islands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Anna27 on January 10, 2018, 04:46:47 PM
I'm Greek ..living in Greece ..

if you need anything .. let me know .. kisses from Greece :D  :*

Hi  Anna27,

I'm Laurie, I see that you are new here. So please let me say, Welcome To Susan's Place! Come on in and take a good look around.  Perhaps I can even get you to hop on over to the Introductions Thread and  create a post to tell us a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better and greet you properly. I'll add some links and information below that can help you get more out of our site. Please take time to become familiar with them especially the RED one as we are always getting questions that are answered there.

Laurie
Global Moderator
Laurie@susans.org

Things that you should read

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Zoe_Kay

Γεια σας παιδιά!  Εγώ είμαι η Ζωή!

I am so happy to find you all here!
"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." ~ Alan Cohen
  •  

Jailyn

Well hi and I did not anticipate anyone posting on this after June but, it was a good surprise to see a greek speaker and spouse too!!!
  •  

Dianesortof

Finally found out how to make bread for a gyro, cuz you can't find that bread anywhere. and heres a fast bread recipe I need to try, so i can make it all the same day. Have made no knead bread its fantastic, but overnight is too long to wait for good bread.   and . That Lebanese mountain bread looks great for anything. Check his tortilla making. its funny how the simple tricks help the recipe so much.
  •  

Susan

Ενώ δεν μιλάω την ελληνική γλώσσα, έζησα εκεί για 2 χρόνια στη δεκαετία του '80

Μου άρεσε το φαγητό, την ιστορία και τον ελληνικό λαό και ελπίζω να επιστρέψω μια μέρα για μια επίσκεψη
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Jailyn

Quote from: Susan on March 05, 2018, 02:57:14 AM

Μου άρεσε το φαγητό, την ιστορία και τον ελληνικό λαό και ελπίζω να επιστρέψω μια μέρα για μια επίσκεψη

Wow I understood most of that. It's been sometime since I have used it full time. I am glad I still retain some of it.
  •  

Zoe_Kay

Πώς είναι η ζωή για τους trans ανθρώπους στην Ελλάδα; Από ό, τι βλέπω, δεν είναι εύκολο. Αντίθετα, οι ομοφυλόφιλοι είναι αποδεκτοί και ευπρόσδεκτοι.
"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." ~ Alan Cohen
  •  

Dani

Quote from: Susan on March 05, 2018, 02:57:14 AM

Thank God for Google Translate

While I do not speak the Greek language, I lived there for two years in the 1980s

I liked the food, the history and the Greek people and I hope to come back one day for a visit
  •  

Susan

I would love to go back too, and I am so looking forward to having Souvlaki on pita bread again, gyros are just not the same thing. And I miss the Greek bread oh so much...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

soyunachica

Μιλαω πολι λιγο Ελληνικά και ειμαι εδω!
Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers
Preferred pet: Felis catus
Preferred operating system: Linux!!!
  •