Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Harley Quinn on June 18, 2017, 08:58:58 PM
Having straight hair... give it 6 months and you'll be set. 😀

I like your hair too I still have to take a straightener to mine it tends to want to do it own thing still
  •  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look amazing Ashley.
I hope my girls can continue to grow to a size close to you, not too big, not too small.

And yea that was a little make up trial of eye shadows, and straight hair.

You look good too Nathalie! :)

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 18, 2017, 11:45:43 PM

And yea that was a little make up trial of eye shadows, and straight hair.

I would say the trial was highly successful!!! :)!!!!!!!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Amalina

I kinda hate posting this since I have no makeup on in it, but whatever, it's not like makeup helps much anyway. I had just gotten my hair dyed when I took this.

J2J

Quote from: Amalina on June 19, 2017, 05:57:27 PM
I kinda hate posting this since I have no makeup on in it, but whatever, it's not like makeup helps much anyway. I had just gotten my hair dyed when I took this.

Love the hair, looking great!

I've always wanted to go with that colour!
  •  

DawnOday

Trying out my new happy ___day present. Airbrush.  It is so easy and makes quite an improvement.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Dani

Trying out my new happy ___day present. Airbrush.  It is so easy and makes quite an improvement.

Airbrush or makeup, Dawn that is you and you are fantastic.

The only changes I see are eyebrows complexion, and accessories.
  •  

DawnOday

Eyebrows do make a difference. Me likey.  Air brush and makeup. It has 24 different colors. I went with N25.  I also used a darker color for contrast, highlighting and blush. I've waited 65 years to look better than my sister.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

josie76

Quote from: DawnOday on June 21, 2017, 06:10:46 PM
I've waited 65 years to look better than my sister.

I think you've done it Dawn!  :D You look great.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

josie76

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 17, 2017, 01:34:34 AM
You look amazing Archlord.

Here is a few from this past week, I took the week of and spent the whole time as myself
Even went swimming

Dunno why this dress turns out orange if the camera looks directly at me lol

Beach hair :)

And maybe a fringe?? :3

Had the best time of my life this past week, amazing!!

Ok, first Rachel, you look beautiful girl, and soooooo happy!  ;)
Second, I so want hair like yours. Amazing. Mine has this waviness to it I can't control and since for work I have to put a hat on it, it never gets a chance to be whatever natural is for it. Oh well, I guess I'll get there someday.

You are all looking fab.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Aw thanks Josie. I love my hair, I really do.
Your hair could straighten out with hormones and the length as it grows.
My hair definitely used to curl more before hormones if I let it dry naturally.

•  

Harley Quinn

The 3am makeup results... nothing should ever be done without coffee.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Your curls are so cute tight Harley.
They really look styled?
And your make up is good too.
I done a nice make up look last weekend, and I think it turned out well, might upload em

•  

Rachel_Christina

Here it is!, My first attempt using eye shadow. This was just a simple two tone style.
A simple smokey eye day look.

I put this look with straight hair and a simple tank top dress thingy. Really simple look.
I normally fear straight hair like the plague, I always like to have my hair piled high on my head and thick. I sort of think that helps to feminise the face. But for some reason straight looked good this time, I wonder why? Time on hormones I guess.

I forgot my dp here at the minute :)

•  

Harley Quinn

Oh yeah, LOVE! I wish my hair was straight like that again
  •  

Paige

Love this thread.  You're all looking gorgeous. :)
Paige :)
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey Rachel!!!... I think the makeup looks crazy good and I think the hair down look suits you and balances with your face shape EXTREMELY well :)!!!!!!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Ashley, yeah I was definitely surprised by the straight hair.
Oh I forgot to say I have no skin make up atall, the beard shadow is almost dead :3 6 sessions that took!

•  

I Am Jess

Great job Rachel!!

The curls are cute Harley!!

Amazing makeup job Dawn!!

Feeling fabulous at work today....

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •