Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldHeart

Ashley my sister if I knew how to unload a pic well..
Sara
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: sarah1972 on June 27, 2017, 02:43:04 PM
Not sure I can compete here...

There's our girl! Wait, Links Staff, there's MY girl!  ;D  Good to finally put a face to a name.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: ChriZANdri RotH on June 27, 2017, 04:58:08 PM
Hi all.  It's been a while since I've last posted here.  Think it was December 2015.  Some of you might remember me as Lizandri but my new name is Chrizandri Helen Roth.  I've been living as a female now since 15 December 2015 and life is great as you can probably see in the pictures. (2 years 3 months HRT and post Orchiectomy)

Hey girl!!  Great to see you back.  You are looking fantastic!
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Julia1996

This is the only picture I have right now that I look kind of normal in. I don't usually post pictures but I feel comfortable with all of you. I know I have on a lot of eye makeup. I HATE the way white lashes and eyebrows look. I know I need a nose job but do you guys think I need some FFS too? If so what should I have done?
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Julia1996 on June 27, 2017, 07:48:04 PM
This is the only picture I have right now that I look kind of normal in. I don't usually post pictures but I feel comfortable with all of you. I know I have on a lot of eye makeup. I HATE the way white lashes and eyebrows look. I know I need a nose job but do you guys think I need some FFS too? If so what should I have done?

Hi Julia I think you look great and don't need any surgery what so ever i would have not known if you did not say anything you look feminine.
  •  

tgirlamg

Wouldn't change a thing little sister!!!... You're ADORABLE!!!!  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: coldHeart on June 27, 2017, 06:16:15 PM
Ashley my sister if I knew how to unload a pic well..
Sara

Hi Sara!!!

Just upload your pic onto a photo hosting site like Photobucket.... It will give you a link you can copy and then use the instructions here...

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,3139.msg25906.html#msg25906

To insert the picture into a post.... Easy Peasy Sister!!!!

Hugs!!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Julia1996

Thank you Natalie and Ashley.  You guys are sweet.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All... It was gorgeous sundress weather here today... Here's an old lady doing some mall shopping!!!

Onward we shop!!!

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 27, 2017, 09:46:25 PM
Hey All... It was gorgeous sundress weather here today... Here's an old lady doing some mall shopping!!!

Onward we shop!!!

Old lady??? I think we need to see ID because you always look amazing i know 30 and 40 year olds that you look younger than. You are very photogenic
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 27, 2017, 08:56:05 PM
Hi Sara!!!

Just upload your pic onto a photo hosting site like Photobucket.... It will give you a link you can copy and then use the instructions here...

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,3139.msg25906.html#msg25906

To insert the picture into a post.... Easy Peasy Sister!!!!

Hugs!!!!

It's easy for you, I usually have to try two or three times to get the image to show up.  Computers hate me.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Lisa_K

do you guys think I need some FFS too?

NOooooo! Don't get caught up in all this gotta have FFS and spend $35K business because that's the thing to do. You're a doll just the way you are and are only going to get more lovely when you get older.

•  

Rachel_Christina

Ashley you look amaze as ever.
Julia do not get FFS. You look perfectly Female.
And ChrZANdri you look amazing. I love the look.
And you too Sarah, you look great, a great starting point

•  

coldHeart

Julia you think you might need a nose job, I think not you are beautiful as you are I wish I was half as pretty as you girl.
Quote from: tgirlamc on June 27, 2017, 09:46:25 PM

Onward we shop!!!

Ashley what is your secret..stunning.

Sara
  •  

eyesk8rboi

I don't think you need a nose job and I, personally, like all the eye makeup! You're absolutely gorgeous....embrace it! <3
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•  

josie76

Well I feel kinda like the ugly duckling posting my pics here compared to all of you beautiful ladies, but here I am. I found a new pair of jeans the other day at a thrift store. 13Tall just my size!  ;) Headed to my therapist today. Took my purse with me for the first time. Yea! I'm getting braver a little at a time.

_20170628_064100 by Josie H, on Flickr

IMG_20170628_070214025 by Josie H, on Flickr

Hugs everyone
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Julia1996

Lisa
Rachel
Cold heart
Thank you all. You're sweet. FFS is not available to me anyway.  My dad said he would pay for any procedures I need but he said he doesn't think I need FFS so he won't pay for it. But I wanted your opinion about it.
Mac, thank you. You're very sweet too. My brother likes the heavy eyemakeup too. I was just afraid maybe it was too over the top.
Jose, you aren't ugly at all. Your face is feminine and with more hrt it will just get better.
Ashley,  you look great as always. You have the cutest clothes.

Hugs
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

coldHeart

Well I feel kinda like the ugly duckling posting my pics here compared to all of you beautiful ladies, but here I am. I found a new pair of jeans the other day at a thrift store. 13Tall just my size!  ;) Headed to my therapist today. Took my purse with me for the first time. Yea! I'm getting braver

Well you've never seen me. Sara
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: coldHeart on June 28, 2017, 03:54:52 PM
Well I feel kinda like the ugly duckling posting my pics here compared to all of you beautiful ladies, but here I am. I found a new pair of jeans the other day at a thrift store. 13Tall just my size!  ;) Headed to my therapist today. Took my purse with me for the first time. Yea! I'm getting braver

Well you've never seen me. Sara
[/quote

Well you are still taking steps that is what counts  it will come in time and yes you are very brave girl I still have yet to make that move it will come sooner or later for you I bet with the right make up you would look great. Have you seen the celebrities with out make up.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Fun day at the lake... :) can't wait for my hair to stop clumping up into a uni-bang.

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •