Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: coldHeart on July 11, 2017, 07:33:38 AM
Looking stunning Ashley, I give up on posting pictures something I,m doing is wrong, perhaps its a good thing I've already scare a few with my avatar.
Sara.

Sara, my gorgeous and overly self deprecating sister!!!!...I guarantee no one was scared !!!! We all wanna see more!!!... I know the tech part can be a battle but you can always just upload as avatars!!!!!

Artesia!!! Oh beautiful sister!!!... Thanks for the sweet words!!!

Alyssa my gorgeously blooming little sister!!...Thanks for the kind words and assistance!!!!

Mac my handsome friend!!!...My cheeks love you too!!! :)!!!!!

Rachel my stunningly gorgeous sister... Gotta watch them typos!!! ... You'll give all the women here psychological difficulties when they don't look like you after a full week on hormones!!! LOL!!!! :) keep rockin' it girl!!!

Love to All...

Onward we go!!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Your legs Ashley, you should have them insured!
And yes I will try watch for the typos ha, I am the worst lol

•  

I Am Jess

Everyone is looking good.  I've been having problems with my iPhone and so I'm not sure when, if ever, I will get back to posting any pictures.  (I've gone to some serious working out in an effort to lose weight, I'm averaging running 4 miles a day at an 11 minute per mile pace, so I think I will wait until I've lost the extra 30 lbs I've been packing around)  Keep up the incredible postings gals, you give hope to old gals like me.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 11, 2017, 02:30:22 PM
Everyone is looking good.  I've been having problems with my iPhone and so I'm not sure when, if ever, I will get back to posting any pictures.  (I've gone to some serious working out in an effort to lose weight, I'm averaging running 4 miles a day at an 11 minute per mile pace, so I think I will wait until I've lost the extra 30 lbs I've been packing around)  Keep up the incredible postings gals, you give hope to old gals like me.

Oh that's exciting Jess, can't wait to see the transformation. Keep going!

•  

AlyssaJ

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 11, 2017, 02:30:22 PM

Hey, there's Jess!!!  Sucks about the phone but nice work on the fitness side!!  Before you know it you'll be posting pics from your first half marathon (LOL ok maybe that's not your goal IDK). Looking forward to seeing how your efforts turn out, you're already looking so amazing!!
"I want to put myself out there, I want to make connections, I want to learn and if someone can get something out of my experience, I'm OK with that, too." - Laura Jane Grace

What's it like to transition at mid-life?  http://transitionat40.com/

•  

Colleen_definitely

I am totally in love with your hair, Rachel.  I can't wait for mine to get that long.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: AlyssaJ on July 11, 2017, 03:37:53 PM
Hey, there's Jess!!!  Sucks about the phone but nice work on the fitness side!!  Before you know it you'll be posting pics from your first half marathon (LOL ok maybe that's not your goal IDK). Looking forward to seeing how your efforts turn out, you're already looking so amazing!!

Funny you should say that....I was just looking at a training program to prep for a 1/2 marathon.  Back in 2009-10 when I was running I had weekends when I would basically run a half marathon.  My longest run was 16 miles.  It looks like running one is not going to be that hard to train for.  I'm already running the training distances I just need to work on building endurance and speed.  I wish I had been able to keep up running because I had got down to my high school weight and had a 32 inch waist.  I also was playing softball and ended up blowing a hamstring.  Once I recovered from that and before I could get back running I blew out the other one.  I ended up in a relationship and my ability to run took a nose dive and I ended up gaining back 50 lbs.  I've lost 16 of those and have about 30 more to go to get into fighting weight.  I may be a little overweight but I definitely am not out of shape. 
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

josie76

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 10, 2017, 10:40:12 AM
Another hair shot, my hair has never been in better condition.
I will be a year on hormones one Saturday.
I am hopefully going to go to restaurant to celebrate it.
I am a little nervous as I have never dared to got to one yet as a girl.

Rachel, I'll have to add to the multitude with "hair envy"  :D Looking great girl.

Ashley, you give us all alot to aspire to!
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

AlyssaJ

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 10, 2017, 02:28:39 PM
Thanks Girls! :')
I will update my hair thread soon enough, my growth has been insane.
And Davina you look great, I would love to stop by for an MOT lol
I always find it funny knowing all the crazy jobs we come from :')
Where can I find this hair thread??  As one who is really hoping to see improvement of my own hair issues I'd love to read about tour experience.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

"I want to put myself out there, I want to make connections, I want to learn and if someone can get something out of my experience, I'm OK with that, too." - Laura Jane Grace

•  

tgirlamg

Jess!!!

That is so great about your running program!!! Way to go sister!!!... It is funny because today was my first day back running after about a 7 month break due to three sinus surgeries in the last 6 months! (2 endoscopic and 1 involving frontal skull disassembly!)... Anyway, it felt great to get back out there today!!!  Wish we lived closer so we could run together!!!

Went for a nice walk on the beach afterwards in the afternoon so good day all around!!! Here is my gratuitous "old lady in the bikini of the day" shot...

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we run!!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

AlyssaJ

Damn girl you are just so amazingly gorgeous.  And you have to stop referring to yourself as the old lady as long as you still look younger than me :)

•  

Alora

Nothing super exciting. Just little old me, no makeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: AlyssaJ on July 11, 2017, 09:16:24 PM
Where can I find this hair thread??  As one who is really hoping to see improvement of my own hair issues I'd love to read about tour experience.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hey Alyssa, here is the thread.
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,222759.0.html
I will update it again soon, I have tones more baby hairs growing in my hairline

•  

coldHeart

Taking of great hair Rachel, how much has the HRT affected your hair growth, Ashley please stop posting all these great photos you look so stunning in that bikini.
Sara
  •  

Julia1996

Alora, you totally look like 90% of the women I see out and around. Most women I know don't wear makeup regularly.  Including my mom.

Rachel, you have much prettier hair than a lot of my clients. I can see its very healthy. You obviously take good care of it.

Ashley,  all the old ladies I know would trade their dentures to look like you in a bathing suit. If I went to the beach I'm the one who would look like an old lady. I went to a public pool once because all my friends were going. This guy about my age Plopped in the chair next to mine. I was on the phone and I noticed he was totally staring at me so I was about to say something obnoxious and took off my large sunglasses.  He said "OMG, I thought you were a old lady!" LOL.  I was wearing long clothes, a big hat and large sunglasses. I guess he saw white hair and thought I was an old lady. lol.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks coldHeart and Julia, it is my pride and joy.
I have always looked after it
coldHeart it's hard to tell really how much the HRT has affected hair because I have upped my hair care routine alot this last year.
Check out my thread about what I had been doing
I would probably need a trim but I haven't cut it in 2 years, I will think of Stopping by Julia ha

Ashley, your in great condition! That body is the envy of many.
And Alora your hair looks great really natural X3

•  

josie76

Alora, you look great in those shots.

Yeh Ashley, about your bikini pix, your making us middle aged girls self conscious!  ;)
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

coldHeart

Thanks Rachel I check out your hair thread, I,m afraid I did let my hair go a little it was bottom length but quite split at the ends so just had a few inches off.
Alora I love your hair style.
Sara
  •  

Alora

Thanks everyone [emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

Went on a dog walk on a hot summer day. Went with the messy up look [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

tgirlamg

Thanks for all the sweet talk sisters!!!... :)!!!

Alora!!!... Gorgeous!!!...I Love the hair!!! Perfect cut and color!!! :)!!!!...I think you are due for an avatar upgrade with your new look!!!!

A :)

•