Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: Alycya on July 16, 2017, 06:10:38 PM

... do you remember the song?:

"And it feels like
I'm seventeen again
Feels like I'm seventeen"

(17 Again - Annie Lennox)

I do indeed my friend!!!!... and I too feel unattached from the numbers of my age...  :) That one and "Why" are a couple of my favorites by Ms Lennox!!!

My husband and I had a wonderful evening tonight...We just enjoyed having a BBQ on our side patio, the ocean breeze, some good music, a bottle of wine, the nature that surrounds us here and each other... I took a selfie of the happy old lady!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Ciao Sorella Mia!!! <3

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

LizK

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Karrie

•  

Alycya

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 16, 2017, 10:51:08 PM
... I took a selfie of the happy old lady!!!

Ciao Sorella Mia!!! <3

You took a selfie of "the happy beautiful lady"!!! :)

Hugs and much love <3 :)

Aly
"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Korra- on July 15, 2017, 01:37:45 PM
just a quick selfie from yesterday :3

Geeeerl you look amazing! And I'm so jelaous of your boobs lol, I want mine as big!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Alycya on July 17, 2017, 04:59:49 AM
beautiful  :)

Grazie!!! :)

and, Thank You Liz!!!! :)

Looking fabulous Korra!!!! :)!!!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well I went out Shopping today bought this shirt and short  and had to try them on right away, I also bought Jeans and 10 chokers I love them and Nike shoes and sandles, and more make up I don't really  really like this lipstick now. I actually Just went through McDonald's drive through to get a coke like this.

•  

tgirlamg

Hey Natalie!!!

Gorgeous!!!!!...Lookin' better every time sister!!!!... Congrats on the wardrobe building and the venture out and about!!!! ...Keep taking brave steps forward in the direction you want to go until you find yourself where ya wanna be!!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🌻❤️😀

•  

mm

2.B.Dana, when a girl loses weight you never know where it will come from, sometimes it more comes form the boobs then you would like and for others very little from the boobs.  I hope you have success in loses the additional 40# you want to lose.
  •  

I Am Jess

Wow, its been almost a month since I've posted a picture.  I've been running and cut down on my eating and I don't think I've lost much weight....Yesterday I walked/ran over 26,000 steps which included a 3.5 mile run. 
I found this cute blouse at Nordstrom Rack for only $13.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

SerenaOhSerena

HRT - 5.19.17
  •  

tgirlamg

Looking Great Jess!!!

I can definitely see you've dropped weight!!!! Glad you got your phone or pic hosting problem straightened out!... It's not the same without you!!!! :)

Serena!!!....HEY!!!.. welcome aboard the fabulous thread and congrats on starting HRT!!!!... Remember you are making your life what you need it to be so next pic... Let's see that smile!!! :)

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley :)

•  

SerenaOhSerena

lol I'm sick in that photo (currently), but have plenty where I'm smiling.

HRT - 5.19.17
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: SerenaOhSerena on July 18, 2017, 09:42:53 PM
lol I'm sick in that photo (currently), but have plenty where I'm smiling.

Now we're talking!!! Gorgeous and fabulous Serena!!! :)

Hugs!!!

A :)

•  

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Nancys Girl

Anyone is allowed to be pretty, Ashley, but you abuse the privilege.

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 16, 2017, 10:51:08 PM
I do indeed my friend!!!!... and I too feel unattached from the numbers of my age...  :) That one and "Why" are a couple of my favorites by Ms Lennox!!!

My husband and I had a wonderful evening tonight...We just enjoyed having a BBQ on our side patio, the ocean breeze, some good music, a bottle of wine, the nature that surrounds us here and each other... I took a selfie of the happy old lady!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Ciao Sorella Mia!!! <3

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Nancys Girl on July 19, 2017, 11:20:25 AM
Anyone is allowed to be pretty, Ashley, but you abuse the privilege.

Thank You Shannon!!! :)!!!!!!

A❤️

•  

Snöfrost

I'm going to post a picture of myself in something different :D

•  

I Am Jess

Feeling good today.  I'm starting to do some waist training but I've still got a long way to go......still not too bad for a 6'2" 200 + lbs old lady.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Rachel_Christina

•