News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 16, 2017, 10:51:08 PM
I do indeed my friend!!!!... and I too feel unattached from the numbers of my age...  :) That one and "Why" are a couple of my favorites by Ms Lennox!

Ashley  :)

Inspiring  Ashley  we all hàve our numerical age and biological  age its the latter thats the one that means anything  ie for you 35 always come to mind ☺
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 19, 2017, 02:51:36 PM
Feeling good today.  I'm starting to do some waist training but I've still got a long way to go......still not too bad for a 6'2" 200 + lbs old lady.

Looking pretty darn good as is  you will look " killer"  !!!    Once you vet to your goal   ever thought of cross fit ?
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

SerenaOhSerena

HRT - 5.19.17
  •  

tgirlamg

Thanks Markie!!!... I'll take 35 :)!!!! I hope life is unfolding nicely for you in the Land of Kangaroos!!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Ciriantares

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 17, 2017, 01:34:34 AM
You look amazing Archlord.

Here is a few from this past week, I took the week of and spent the whole time as myself
Even went swimming

I just wanted to come out and say that every single person who has posted looks amazing:0) As someone who's always busy and been lurking for too long in the shadows I just wanted to say congrats to each of you and hope to share my own journey as well.

Also @Rachel_Christina I was blown away amazed at your photos this time. I hadn't seen a pic since you posted that full body image back in Feb and wow just wow! BTW I hope you solved your roommate issue I know back then you were having some difficulties?

Kensi
  •  

Legit

Selfie at metallica's concert last night!

You can see me on video at 1:33  here too hehe =)

Video:
http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1170899&binId=1.1332485&playlistPageNum=1
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Legit on July 20, 2017, 04:49:39 PM

I have to say you look amazing I wish I had 1/10 of your looks
  •  

tgirlamg

Video:
http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1170899&binId=1.1332485&playlistPageNum=1

Rock on Archlord!!!!  I spotted you in the video!!!

Onward we rock sisters!!!

A 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

I Am Jess

Video:

Way to rock it girlfriend!  ❤️
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Legit

thank you =)  .  It was my first attending to a concert since my transiton.   What a good moment to finally be able to release the beast inside and behave just like other womans fan and not being worried about "passing".
  •  

AlyssaJ

Spent most of this week in Florida hanging out with this gorgeous sister from Susan's:

If you didn't know it, Jessica is an amazing photographer and has a gorgeous setting for taking photos right there in her yard.  She was kind enough to do a little photo shoot for me. It was really eye opening for me when I started looking at the final results.  Being able to truly see myself, thinking about how free I felt doing the shoot, realizing how much I actually love pictures of me for the first time in my life got to be a bit overwhelming and brought a few tears to my eyes.  Here's two of my favorites from the shoot:

Thanks so much Jessica, I love them!!
"I want to put myself out there, I want to make connections, I want to learn and if someone can get something out of my experience, I'm OK with that, too." - Laura Jane Grace

What's it like to transition at mid-life?  http://transitionat40.com/

•  

Rachel_Christina

Jessica doing her magic!
You both look amazing! ❤️

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: AlyssaJ on July 21, 2017, 03:22:38 PM
Spent most of this week in Florida hanging out with this gorgeous sister from Susan's:

If you didn't know it, Jessica is an amazing photographer and has a gorgeous setting for taking photos right there in her yard.  She was kind enough to do a little photo shoot for me. It was really eye opening for me when I started looking at the final results.  Being able to truly see myself, thinking about how free I felt doing the shoot, realizing how much I actually love pictures of me for the first time in my life got to be a bit overwhelming and brought a few tears to my eyes.  Here's two of my favorites from the shoot:

Thanks so much Jessica, I love them!!

Wow you both look amazing
  •  

coldHeart

•  

amberwaves

Went out to visit with a few friends today.  Wore a dress my wife bought me.  First time I've actually went out in a dress.  I think I looked pretty good.  I only wish I would have had my wife take a photo before she went to work rather than try to take one in a mirror.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

Alora

I got all dressed up to go to court to get my name changed. Ran into a little snag, but I still love this look. [emoji179]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

AlyssaJ

"I want to put myself out there, I want to make connections, I want to learn and if someone can get something out of my experience, I'm OK with that, too." - Laura Jane Grace

•  

Rachel_Christina

Looking great Amber and Alora.

Me and my girl went out for the day so we got cleaned up.
Beautiful weather here at the moment

•  

Jayne01

I recently had a makeover at a male to female transformation studio. It was my first time ever fully dressed with makeup and a wig. I have been really nervous about posting any photos, but here goes nothing.

EDIT: Photos deleted
  •  

AlyssaJ

Rachel you're looking gorgeous as always, love those piercing eyes.  Jayne, makeover looks great.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

•