Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dena

Jayne you are passable and of the three pictures, I like the third one the best. Currently you could blend into the crowd and you would look just like another woman moving through life.  Should you desire to transition, HRT and facial hair removal should make a noticeable improvement.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Jayne01

Thanks Dena. I think I like the third hairstyle the best. Unfortunately my natural hair is very thick and curly,  it who know what can happen if I let it grow out. I am about 25 hours into my electrolysis. I am looking forward for the facial hair to be all gone.
  •  

Megan.

This is me about to head out to a friends party. Two months full-time, and one week into HRT. Unlike my profile pic, I'm now styling my real hair, any thoughts?

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: meganjames2 on July 22, 2017, 03:27:08 PM
This is me about to head out to a friends party. Two months full-time, and one week into HRT. Unlike my profile pic, I'm now styling my real hair, any thoughts?

You look much more feminine in the new picture. It's always better to use your own hair if possible. Yours looks good.
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Julia1996 on July 22, 2017, 03:38:18 PM
You look much more feminine in the new picture. It's always better to use your own hair if possible. Yours looks good.
Julia
Thank you Julia [emoji5],  I've been growing it out following a hair transplant last spring, recently went for a mahogany tone at the salon which I really like.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Michelle_P

Nicely done, Megan James!  You look much more feminine and relaxed in the new pic.  Yay hair!  I don't have any specific suggestions, though.

I was at a shopping evening at a boutique with a local trans support group a week ago. The owner had picked something out for me, a LBD (Little Black Dress), a size 10 Tahari sleeveless sheath number.

I can't believe I've gone all this time without a LBD! Here it is.

This also makes me very happy.  13 months of HRT, 9 months of RLE, surgery scheduled, and OMG!  LBD!  Squeeee!

After all those decades, now, life is good!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Michelle_P on July 22, 2017, 03:48:48 PM
Nicely done, Megan James!  You look much more feminine and relaxed in the new pic.  Yay hair!  I don't have any specific suggestions, though.

I was at a shopping evening at a boutique with a local trans support group a week ago. The owner had picked something out for me, a LBD (Little Black Dress), a size 10 Tahari sleeveless sheath number.

This also makes me very happy.  13 months of HRT, 9 months of RLE, surgery scheduled, and OMG!  LBD!  Squeeee!

Looking Fab Michelle. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

LizK

Looking great Michelle

Its so nice when someone does something unexpected and special for you....you have plenty to celebrate Michelle :)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

coldHeart

loving your hair Megan & its knocked a few years off you.
  •  

LizK

That profile Pic certainly doesn't do you justice...I like your hair...your skin appears to be much smoother and your features softer than the Avatar picture.

Looking good
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Michelle_P on July 22, 2017, 03:48:48 PM

Yay!!  Every gal needs a LBD. You look great girl friend.

You look great in this new picture.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Good Lord!!!... I'm away for a day and miss a beauty pageant!!!!.... Alyssa and Jessica looking gorgeous and happy enough to power a metropolitan area's power grid... Amber...  a vision of beautiful femininity!.... Alora, my sister with her best pic ever!!!... Rachel, killing it BIGTIME!!!...Jayne!!!... I love all 3 pics... An amazing life awaits you!!!... Megan!!!... Wow!!! Change your avatar to the new pic because that is the look of a woman who owns her life!!!!.... Michelle!!! ... So glad you have said yes to the dress lately because you are owning that look!... Those shoes kill too!!!! :)

Love to all my gorgeous sisters!!!!❤️

Ashley 🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

SerenaOhSerena

You ladies are all so lovely   ^-^ can't wait to see what transitioning brings me.
HRT - 5.19.17
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Ashley :3 💕
We just went for a little confidence building explore.
Serena, you look great too, I loved your pics a few pages back.
Megan James, change that do, natural hair looks way better than the wig!!
Michelle, slay with that dress, I have a nice LBD myself, but find that taking pics of em impossible lol, like black holes they are, not even light escapes lol. I will try again next time I get the chance :3
All stunning girls! We are all so lucky this opportunity exists nowadays
Hugs Rachel

•  

amberwaves

So many beautiful ladies here!

The wife and I got mini makeovers at Ulta Saturday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Gorgeous Harley!!!!... I ❤️ that necklace too!!!!

A :)!!!!!!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Jalynn

Went to a trans group on Friday. Thought this was a nice pic I took when I made it home.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Very nice Jalynn! You should show your eyes more. I bet you have some killer eyes, to go with that rockin' bod...
  •