Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another Nikki

350 lbs in just over 3 years is amazing, congrats and keep up the great work!!!!
"What you know, you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire lifeā€”that there is something wrong. You don't know what it is, but it's there like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me."
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Losing two people's worth is incredible. Great job!
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

brandyvgs

It's amazing loosing the weight keep it up you look amazing, in may I was 293, today I am at 235 and this is my 9th month on HRT.
Sadly I am still in guy mode or I'd share a picture as well.
Started HRT 01/06/2017  ;D
Became Self Aware: in 2011, started Therapy in July of 2012.
Twitch Affiliate / Transmission Gaming supporter.
  •  

Karen_A

Quote from: Ciriantares on September 12, 2017, 10:41:22 PM
I've lost 350 pounds since April 2014

And I thought I had lost a lot of weight!  When I was at my lowest I had lost only  170lbs from my highest.

- Karen

•  

OutsideMe

Here is me, pre-everything, but wearing a waist trainer. I didn't completely mean to cut out my face, but I am tall and it is a small mirror.

- Danielle
  •  

Michelle_P

I've been soaking in my HRT well over a year, and am now just a month away from GCS.  I don't shave any more, after significant electrolysis progress.  Probably time to get a current snapshot on the record.

I've lightened up on my makeup considerably.  No more opaque foundation, just a light tinted sunblock.  I do the eyes, and a little contouring with bronzer and highlighter, and a matte lipstick before going out.

Here's me 12 hours after the makeup and a long day of activity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

gv2002

Looking good dear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

I Am Jess

Last Wednesday I went to see the group Kansas play at our local theater.  I felt really good with the rocker chick look....and I actually have a bit of a figure now that I've lost weight.

On Friday I got to see Eric Clapton at the Forum in L.A.  I went with a little different look but still felt great about my outfit....

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

SerenaOhSerena

Jess you look so happy! Your positivity is infectious. I bet you're fun to kick it with for a good time.

I am 4 months into HRT today and although it's been a challenge after losing my mother earlier this month I am still going strong!

HRT - 5.19.17
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 18, 2017, 12:30:08 AM
I've been soaking in my HRT well over a year, and am now just a month away from GCS.  I don't shave any more, after significant electrolysis progress.  Probably time to get a current snapshot on the record.

I've lightened up on my makeup considerably.  No more opaque foundation, just a light tinted sunblock.  I do the eyes, and a little contouring with bronzer and highlighter, and a matte lipstick before going out.

Here's me 12 hours after the makeup and a long day of activity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking good Michelle... Love that winning smile  ......classic femmine  face
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: SerenaOhSerena on September 19, 2017, 01:22:59 AM
Jess you look so happy! Your positivity is infectious. I bet you're fun to kick it with for a good time.

I am 4 months into HRT today and although it's been a challenge after losing my mother earlier this month I am still going strong!

You look like a dream girl..... 😉

Condolences  on your mom sorry to hear that.
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Love it Michelle and Serena, love the hair!
Jess too, you have crazy style, I love it.
Harvest has start here so I don't get to be me much, last Sunday was the last time

79 more days and I am free to the world :'3

•  

ItsEmily

Trying to go beyond just "T-shirts and Jeans" after 1 and 1/2 Years on HRT lol  (( I've been MIA for awhile as I just got promoted at work 2 months ago and now trying to get use to being "the boss" lol ))

•  

Rachel_Christina

You look great Emily. You make wanna almost try out shoulder length hair! :')

•  

steph2.0

God, you're all so achingly beautiful.

At 59 years old and a face ravaged by acne, I doubt that I'll ever be able to post a "fabulous" picture here. I guess I'll have to get by on my sparkling personality. [emoji849]

Steph

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Harley Quinn

Went for a hair consult I think I was rocking the red. I was a bit apprehensive, but with all the "why are you all dressed up" comments it was probably a good color for me.  "All dressed up...", I mean really??? Leather jacket and a dress is not dressed up. That's 100% lazy... I didn't match anything, and I didn't even mess with pants... straight lazy!  ::)  What is with people in Seattle... do you really need a reason not to go out looking homeless and disheveled? Keeping it classy Seattle... keeping it classy.

Oh, I am probably going to do something like this. I think it's a good match for my face.

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Dee Marshall

I like that look, Harley! I wish that I could pull it off.

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Harley Quinn

The blueish purple hair? Or the Bandana? The 40s style... I personally think that you could. It's simple yet elegant. Timeless... unfortunately by today's standards, it's dressy/flashy to wear anything but jeans.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Dani

Harley,

Red is definitely your color. You look fantastic!  :-*
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thank you Dani! It's growing on me... I guess it's fortuitous that they didn't have the navy blue in my size
  •