News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 30, 2017, 03:54:28 PM
I can't see the pics. It just shows a message from Photobucket saying you need to upgrade.

Same here. I'm thinking we need a Photobucket account to see other people's postings.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

josie76

Well I certainly don't expect to win any beauty contest prizes  :D  -\:eusa_eh:/- but I've been feeling pretty good about myself lately.

IMG_20171030_100546 by Josie H, on Flickr

IMG_20171030_095155736 by Josie H, on Flickr

This was the first time I could actually get my hair into a ponytail. End of Sept.
_20170930_102601 by Josie H, on Flickr
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

josie76

WOW, just scrolled back a few pages. You ladies are all looking great.
Rosie that haircut is super cute on you.  ;)

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Josie all the win you need is in feeling good about yourself
It's the best part of the whole thing!
Keeping feeling good a constant can be a struggle though, that's my bother anyway

•  

josie76

Thanks Rachel.
Btw you are looking so good that your pictures can cause me some disphoria! I mean that as a compliment. You are looking as girly as Ashely and Archlord do. Congrats!  ;)

•  

Yavanna

•  

Roll

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Rachel_Christina

•  

MaryT

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 30, 2017, 03:54:28 PM
I can't see the pics. It just shows a message from Photobucket saying you need to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the pics yesterday but today I get the same message.  Perhaps there is some time factor based on cookies or stored ip addresses.
  •  

Amy Chislett

RachelC : Are you concerned about your move?
Ashley, How's your marriage, suntan and health?
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Amy, oh god I would consider myself well beyond concernd to be honest.
Though at the same time, I had a good friend of mine that I was highly worried about, come to me saying he new the story, and he was so highly chill about it. I was so shocked and happy. This is also part of an even bigger picture, my brothers even though they have been struggling with it, not in anyway hateful about it, this was an act of Protection, my brother Ben had obviously told the friend knowing these where people that do matter to me. It's their way of making sure I'm protected the best way they can, so like I know they are still on my side for sure.
Even dad has been talking a little.
Ireland can be quite backward so I still have alot of worries. I don't have very many friends but the ones I have, I want to keep. It's not because I wasn't friendly, I just think when you are trans you spend to much time hiding and not being real, Real friends are hard to have when you aren't being real.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Amy Chislett on October 31, 2017, 10:29:15 PM
RachelC : Are you concerned about your move?
Ashley, How's your marriage, suntan and health?

Hey Amy!!!

Married life is awesome!... My husband and I had our first wedding anniversary in September and we took a nice trip to New Mexico earlier this month... Looking forward to the holidays which will be upon us soon!

Health and tan are doing well too but it is finally starting to turn colder here...Well.. For us anyway!... so, I might not have too many good days at the beach left this year. I just picked up some warmer tops to run in the other day too!

Hugs!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Sinead

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: NinaW on November 01, 2017, 10:12:35 AM

Well there she is!!!!.... Looks like someone who has been hiding their whole life has been set free!... Go make you life what you want it to be Nina!!!.... :)

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Yavanna on October 31, 2017, 06:16:59 AM
A little bit of me...

Yavanna!.. Welcome aboard sister!... You look gorgeous! :)

Ashley :)

•  

I Am Jess

I tried a little different look for last night. 

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Rachel_Christina

•  

byanyothername

Finally brave enough to wear a shirt to work without feeling dysphoric!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

LittleWitchGirl96

Feeling more myself than ever and couldn't be happier! I wish the same for every T girl and guy! Much love. <3

•  

Allison S

•