Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josie76

Dang Jess, it's getting hot over on the west coast!

Byanyothername you are looking great. You look confident and happy.

Littlewitchgirl what can I say, oh to be young and pretty.

Dist123 sorry but no pictures appeared.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Roll

Quote from: dist123 on November 01, 2017, 06:51:23 PM
Seeing if this works lol.. pre-hrt

That should work. You have to use bb code not html.

Lookin' good! I really have to finish cutting down my belly so I can wear shirts like that.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

gg

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

aaajjj55

Quote from: I Am Jess on November 01, 2017, 02:58:31 PM
I tried a little different look for last night. 

I'm speechless - you look amazing!
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: LittleWitchGirl96 on November 01, 2017, 04:10:59 PM

Holy heck, girl, you're breathtaking. You're as fabulous as any woman of any kind I've ever seen. Things are really working for you these days.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

steph2.0

Geeze, y'all! This and the "Before and After" threads are so dysphoric for me at 59 years old. I really need to stop looking at them. You are all so beautiful. I would never post a picture of myself in these threads.

I'm so happy for you who are able to transition while you're still young. You get to live almost all your lives authentically. While some here were able to transition back in the 70's and 80's when I would have been your age, realistically it just wasn't possible for me back then.

But what the heck. Better late than never, and I'm going full-time anyway. I spent the day yesterday in the mall, and nobody raised an eyebrow, so despite my advanced age, I guess I'm doing OK. It was actually kind of funny - I was stopped twice by ladies at the kiosks in the middle of the mall: Excuse me ma'am would you like a sample of moisturizer? And how would you like to try our under-eye wrinkle remover? So I got gendered correctly (yay!) but they think I'm all wrinkly (boo!).  :(

Keep on keepin' on, and congratulations!

Steph

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Little witch girl you look amazing.
So jealous of those that started so young. God I wish I could go back too

•  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 02, 2017, 11:20:58 AM
Geeze, y'all! This and the "Before and After" threads are so dysphoric for me at 59 years old. I really need to stop looking at them. You are all so beautiful. I would never post a picture of myself in these threads.

But what the heck. Better late than never..........

Steph

I'm 56 almost 57 so it's never too late.  I never thought I would be anything other than a plain Jane old looking transwoman.  Estrogen is an amazing thing in that it rolls back the years and makes us look younger than we are.  I've only been in transition for 2 1/2 years so don't sell yourself short girl.  Amazing things happen when we give ourselves permission to be our true selves.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

LittleWitchGirl96

Quote from: Lyric on November 02, 2017, 09:31:39 AM
Holy heck, girl, you're breathtaking. You're as fabulous as any woman of any kind I've ever seen. Things are really working for you these days.

Oh my Lordy thank you so much, you're too too sweet  ;D
  •  

LittleWitchGirl96

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on November 02, 2017, 12:04:21 PM
Little witch girl you look amazing.
So jealous of those that started so young. God I wish I could go back too

Aww thanks girl! But don't be jealous, you're so beautiful and by looking at your photo, I would've thought you started young as well <3
  •  

Bari Jo

I absolutely agree.  I will add that these threads are also depression inducing, at least for me.  When i see these beauties, gosh, i think bad thoughts about myself.  Still im happy for them.

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Sinead

Quote from: gg on November 01, 2017, 10:19:30 PM
You have a beautiful smile. :)

Thank you. You don't know how much that means to me :)
  •  

gg

I'm so happy for you who are able to transition while you're still young. You get to live almost all your lives authentically. While some here were able to transition back in the 70's and 80's when I would have been your age, realistically it just wasn't possible for me back then.

But what the heck. Better late than never, and I'm going full-time anyway. I spent the day yesterday in the mall, and nobody raised an eyebrow, so despite my advanced age, I guess I'm doing OK. It was actually kind of funny - I was stopped twice by ladies at the kiosks in the middle of the mall: Excuse me ma'am would you like a sample of moisturizer? And how would you like to try our under-eye wrinkle remover? So I got gendered correctly (yay!) but they think I'm all wrinkly (boo!).  :(

Keep on keepin' on, and congratulations!

Steph

I know just what you mean, Steph! They're all so beautiful.
I so wish I' started in my teens or early twenties. I started three years ago and I'm going to be 53 next month.

I've also been to the malls recently and have had a similar experience. People don't look at me funny at all. I'm not sure if it's because they're just seeing a guy.. and it drives me so crazy. I so badly want to know what people think and see when they notice me. I was thinking that it's kind of good not to get stares, but on the other hand I have no feedback and just have no way to know what they're seeing.

I'll post some pictures here soon. They'll have to be just the right angle and just the right lighting for me to feel comfortable with them. Just any old picture of me horrifies me. The picture in the avatar is me from a couple of months ago. That's all soft lighting and a good angle, but I think I look like a boy.

Oh well, Onward we go!

:)

-John Lennon
  •  

Alora

Enjoying the fall weather in the PNW with my new sweater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

gg

-John Lennon
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: I Am Jess on November 02, 2017, 01:45:48 PMI'm 56 almost 57 so it's never too late.

I'm in awe, Jess. Only two years younger than I am?! Let's see, according to my counter I've been on HRT for only 4 months and 11 days (as of this writing). To think that in 2 years I could look as good as you do... well, I find it hard to believe, but it does give me hope.

Steph

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Alora

Got dolled up for benefit I donated some art too! [emoji179][emoji179]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: gg on November 02, 2017, 02:10:57 PMI've also been to the malls recently and have had a similar experience. People don't look at me funny at all. I'm not sure if it's because they're just seeing a guy.. and it drives me so crazy. I so badly want to know what people think abd see when they notice me. I was thinking that it's kind of good not to get stairs, but on the other hand you have no feedback and just have no way to know what they're seeing.

It would be interesting, but similar to Schrodinger's cat, just the act of asking would change the outcome by drawing attention. I get the impression that as long as you're not flamboyant about it, nobody has any reason to look twice.

I wrote in another thread about spending a whole day at Disney dressed, studying everyone around me closely from behind mirrored sunglasses, and nobody looked twice. When the people around you have their minds on other things, I guess that's understandable. So a separate test was when I had to use the women's restrooms. There I was in close proximity and often had to interact with others. I considered that the acid test of whether I was passing, and again there was no drama. So I do have hope that if I'm doing well enough to get by now in that kind of situation, things will only get better as the hormones do their magic.

QuoteThe picture in the avatar is me from a couple of months ago. That's all soft lighting and a good angle, but I think I look like a boy.

Well, that's proof that we're our own worst critics. Sorry, but there's no boy in that picture!

Steph

•  

gg

-John Lennon
  •  

Iliana.Found

Quote from: LittleWitchGirl96 on November 01, 2017, 04:10:59 PM
Feeling more myself than ever and couldn't be happier! I wish the same for every T girl and guy! Much love. <3

Aww you have the cutest nose  :)

Jess - I like the dark look on you! Looking mysterious ;) We started HRT I at the same time. It looks like you've been on it longer :D
"It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do ... Most of us end up going out the same way we came in -- kicking and screaming. Most of us don't have the strength -- or the conviction. Most of us don't want to face our fears."
― The Fountain
  •