Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

I went out to a couple of fundraisers the other night and decided to break out a wig I hadn't ever worn out in public before.  I was feeling kind of down because I'd had just come back from 2 hours of electrolysis.  I first got this wig 3 years ago when I was exploring my long hidden female self.  I got so many compliments on how I looked Sunday night that I thought I would share.

The picture below is from that exploration period.  This is before I started my transition.  I had not yet met with my therapist nor had I started HRT.  It's amazing how far I have come in less than 3 years.  How I wish I could get my own hair to look this way.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey Jess!!! I ❤️ The look sister!!!! You are killin' it ... I Love the ombré look and how very far you've come!

I haven't been on the thread in a while but everyone is looking fabulous!!! Sara (dist123)!!! ... Denise!!! ... Kitty June!!! ... Angela!!! ... Steph!!! ... Rachel!!! ... Hannah!!! ... Dee!!! ...Keep rockin' it ladies!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 😀

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Michelle_P

Femme lesbian in search of birthday fun!

5'8"
135 lbs
Trim, but foodie. Enjoys long walks, hiking, travel, and cooking.
Has been known to enjoy a good cuddle...

Oh, BTW, I'm a transgender woman...
*Whoosh*  (every singles ad, ever!)

Celebrating my 64th birthday today with friends.  We were joking around about the bizarre world of dating by app, which inspired this silliness.

Holding up OK for an old broad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Megan.

Happy Birthday!!!!!! You hot chick [emoji6]. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Meghan

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on November 19, 2017, 01:39:41 AM
Looking good Jess. Father of 5? You would never guess by your pics that's for sure.

Ok I'm on my last 3 weeks before I come out, coming out date is the 8th of December.
Must right some sort of explanation for this all now lol.
I have also just gone 16 months with the right hormones in my body.
My hair is looking so amazing with the hair mask I have been using too
I feel so good about this whole endeavour now, my whole body is beginning to feel truly right, I can look in the mirror and not feel disgust, it's truly amazing. And I'm not even finished

Sounds like Gender Dysphoria gone

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Michelle_P on November 28, 2017, 05:59:41 PM
Femme lesbian in search of birthday fun!

Celebrating my 64th birthday today with friends.  We were joking around about the bizarre world of dating by app, which inspired this silliness.

Holding up OK for an old broad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy birthday from one old broad to another................... :icon_birthday:
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Michelle_P on November 28, 2017, 05:59:41 PM

Happy Birthday Michelle!!! 😀❤️🎉🎉🎉🍾🎂🍾🎉🎉🎉❤️😀

You are looking trim, gorgeous and fabulous!!! I love that jacket too!!!

I saw you mention the DVG group the other day!... You are somewhat close geographically!!! Give me a heads up if you are ever heading to the Monterey area and we can catch some coffee or lunch!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀💗🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

judithlynn

Happy birthday Michelle. Oh Monterey what a fabulous town. I was there for an IT Software Conference in 2014, then had 4 days with a work colleague in Santa Cruz. Also on that trip to the US, I caught up with my good friend Eva Marie in Simi Valley, plus  Kathy & Jill Forster in Hollywood and my girlfriend Breanne who lives in Beaumont. (All wonderful Susans girls).
Judith Lynn - from down under!
:-*
Hugs

•  

Sarah_P

Happy Birthday Michelle!  :icon_birthday:
Looking great!!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: judithlynn on November 28, 2017, 08:21:51 PM
Happy birthday Michelle. Oh Monterey what a fabulous town. I was there for an IT Software Conference in 2014, then had 4 days with a work colleague in Santa Cruz. Also on that trip to the US, I caught up with my good friend Eva Marie in Simi Valley, plus  Kathy & Jill Forster in Hollywood and my girlfriend Breanne who lives in Beaumont. (All wonderful Susans girls).
Judith Lynn - from down under!

Wow Judith!

You made the rounds! I have lived in Santa Cruz as well for a few years and grew up in the Hollywood area! My father was in the music and film business...I so want to see Australia some day!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀

•  

Amy Chislett

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on November 01, 2017, 12:44:52 AM
Amy, oh god I would consider myself well beyond concernd to be honest.
Though at the same time, I had a good friend of mine that I was highly worried about, come to me saying he new the story, and he was so highly chill about it. I was so shocked and happy. This is also part of an even bigger picture, my brothers even though they have been struggling with it, not in anyway hateful about it, this was an act of Protection, my brother Ben had obviously told the friend knowing these where people that do matter to me. It's their way of making sure I'm protected the best way they can, so like I know they are still on my side for sure.
I was just dealing with how I couldn't relate my situation  to a sibling this past weekend.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Rachel_Christina

•  

Sarah_P

Was feeling down earlier this week, so I made myself up & threw an outfit together with my new burgundy skirt (though it looks way brighter in the pic than it is).

Thinking of combining the skirt with my green tights, plus an as-yet-undetermined top for Christmas.
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Roll

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Sarah_P

--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well I cant believe in 15 days I have been on HRT for 1 year already that went by fast I just wish my hair would grow faster

•  

Desire

All you ladies are looking terrific!!  Looking forward to the time when I'm ready to post some pics!!
  •  

Alanna1990

Hi girls! :)
Sorry for being away for long, I was very busy doing elementary school again and being a good girl in general  ;D

Here I am, after 8 months of HRT, how do I look?
and how do I put those timelapses some of you girls have?
  •  

Alanna1990

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 09, 2017, 03:18:41 AM
Well I cant believe in 15 days I have been on HRT for 1 year already that went by fast I just wish my hair would grow faster

OMG I want a bunny pajama, you look so cute on it
  •