Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herts_Stephanie

Camouflage, you are way too modest, you look absolutely lovely. Radiant is the word I would use as you're positively glowing in that picture. 2018 is looking good for you xxx
  •  

Angela49

•  

Camouflage

Ashley, Stephanie and Angela,

Thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! It's so reassuring to hear that :)
Indeed the brief moments when I get to be myself make me feel so happy and radiant!!

Love you sisters <3
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Camouflage on December 27, 2017, 03:30:08 PM
Ashley, Stephanie and Angela,

Thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! It's so reassuring to hear that :)
Indeed the brief moments when I get to be myself make me feel so happy and radiant!!

Love you sisters <3

Camouflage!!!

Just want to warn ya dear sister... Being yourself can be quite addictive!!! 😀!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you better around here!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 😀💗🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Denise

About three weeks ago I (center) met up Steph 2.0 (right), her wife (the photographer) and Steph's friend Cassandra (left).  After lunch we took a quick picture.

It was very sunny.  Tough to look towards the camera.  I wish I was back there now. It's near zero degrees Fahrenheit in Chicago plus it's windy.  (Yuck, I'd rather be in Cartagena with sand between my toes with an umbrella drink.)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

tgirlamg

Denise... I think you and Steph owe us all an explanation why the three of you aren't doing the "Charlie's Angels" pose? 😀!!!

Other than that small matter, fabulousness abounds!!!! Try to keep thinking warm and tropical sister!!!

🌞🍍👙👣🌸🙋🌴🌴🌴🌴

Hugs!!!

A💗
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Denise

Quote from: tgirlamc on December 27, 2017, 06:03:50 PM
Denise... I think you and Steph owe us all an explanation why the three of you aren't doing the "Charlie's Angels" pose? [emoji3]!!!

Other than that small matter, fabulousness abounds!!!! Try to keep thinking warm and tropical sister!!!

[emoji274][emoji531][emoji160][emoji188][emoji254][emoji137][emoji267][emoji267][emoji267][emoji267]

Hugs!!!

A[emoji175]
Thanks.  Never thought of the c.a. pose.  Next time.

P.S.  if a popsicle shows up on your door step, thaw me out please.  I just landed in Chicago from New York and it's 1 degree Fahrenheit here.

The Voices are Gone
I am just Denise
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Denise on December 27, 2017, 09:04:54 PM

P.S.  if a popsicle shows up on your door step, thaw me out please.  I just landed in Chicago from New York and it's 1 degree Fahrenheit here.

Move west dear sister!!! Sunny and 60s here today!! 😎

•  

Artesia

Quote from: Denise on December 27, 2017, 09:04:54 PM

Can I stow away in you bags for the trip back to New York?

I wanna meet my nephews!  They're still in the hospital from being born 2 months early.  At least they're out of incubators now.

I'm only about 50 minutes from Chicago.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

judithlynn

Brrr! -1 Degree Fahrenheit thats -18C. Here in Victoria, Australia it was 100.4F thats 38C yesterday  Next week I have to go to the Northern Australia on business. It will be 39C thats  102F. Humidity will be 85% and weather - thunderstorms.
I reckon -1 in Chicago must be really cold.! I have my Aircon on at the moment just to keep cool, with just a short summer dress on, no bra and a pair of panties only. I think I am heading to my swimming pool!
Judith
:-*
Hugs

•  

Denise

Quote from: judithlynn on December 28, 2017, 03:59:44 AM
Brrr! -1 Degree Fahrenheit thats -18C. Here in Victoria, Australia it was 100.4F thats 38C yesterday  Next week I have to go to the Northern Australia on business. It will be 39C thats  102F. Humidity will be 85% and weather - thunderstorms.
I reckon -1 in Chicago must be really cold.! I have my Aircon on at the moment just to keep cool, with just a short summer dress on, no bra and a pair of panties only. I think I am heading to my swimming pool!
Judith
That's pretty warm for you isn't it?  We can see those temperatures in the summer too while you're chilly. I don't think you get that cold but I could be wrong.

Can you post a picture of sandy toes and an umbrella drink with the ocean/pool in the background so those of us up here can live vicariously through you for the next few months?

The Voices are Gone
I am just Denise
  •  

josie76

Quote from: Denise on December 28, 2017, 07:21:55 AM
That's pretty warm for you isn't it?  We can see those temperatures in the summer too while you're chilly. I don't think you get that cold but I could be wrong.

Can you post a picture of sandy toes and an umbrella drink with the ocean/pool in the background so those of us up here can live vicariously through you for the next few months?

OMG totally! Here at the southern part of the state it's a warm 6 degrees F this morning as the sun cracks the horizon!
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

V M

Yep, freezing cold weather here while it's toasty warm or even cookin' hot there but let's get back on topic

Post your fabulous  :icon_chick:

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: V M on December 28, 2017, 08:07:08 AM
Yep, freezing cold weather here while it's toasty warm or even cookin' hot there but let's get back on topic

Post your fabulous  :icon_chick:

Hugs

Okay Virginia!

You are right! Weather conversation will only get ya so far but...

Can I show Denise how us old ladies dress in California for the long cold winter?... :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go through the California snow!

:)

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on December 28, 2017, 10:34:37 AM
Okay Virginia!

You are right! Weather conversation will only get ya so far but...

Can I show Denise how us old ladies dress in California for the long cold winter?... :)

Onward we go through the California snow!

:)

Ashley, I think you look great in anything you wear. I can only dream to have a body like yours. You always look amazing
  •  

Herts_Stephanie

@Ashley, we're definitely back on topic now "you look fabulous darling" xxx
  •  

tgirlamg

Natalie and Stephanie!!! Thank you so much for the sweet words sisters!!! ... and Denise, ... You should see what we wear in the summer!!! 😀!!!!

Hugs to All

A 😀❤️🌻

•  

V M

You do look great Ashley  :icon_chick:  We're close to the same age, hopefully I will eventually get over my fears and pluck up the courage to post a pic. or two

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: V M on December 28, 2017, 08:36:45 PM
You do look great Ashley  :icon_chick:  We're close to the same age, hopefully I will eventually get over my fears and pluck up the courage to post a pic. or two

Hugs

Awww!... Thank You Virginia!!! :)

Life is short sister! ... I bet you can find the courage!!!... Post and say howdy!!! We ain't gettin' any younger ya know!!! 😀!!!

Btw... I've been meaning to mention to you that the male Clint Eastwood is something of a local celebrity around here... He used to be mayor of Carmel, CA a few miles down the road and I spot him around town every once in a while... last time was at Whole Foods... He was getting some salmon at the fish counter... 🐟

Onward Brave Sister!!!

A 😀❤️🌻

•  

Denise

Quote from: tgirlamc on December 28, 2017, 08:25:14 PM
Natalie and Stephanie!!! Thank you so much for the sweet words sisters!!! ... and Denise, ... You should see what we wear in the summer!!! [emoji3]!!!!

Hugs to All

A [emoji3][emoji173]️[emoji258]
What do you wear? Your imagination?

The Voices are Gone
I am just Denise
  •