Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah_P

You look very pretty Amber! Love the new heels!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Amber love the heels looks get and yes you have a pretty smile  :)
  •  

KathyLauren

Amber, I love those outfits!  And the smiles.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

amberwaves

Wow. Thanks for all the love ladies!  I'm still getting used to the idea that I am becoming cute.  I'm scared I might be becoming a tad bit vain [emoji16].  Gotta get back in the habit of hitting the gym though and drop the rest of the weight.

Quote from: Laurie on February 07, 2018, 03:28:56 PM
Oh my Amber, you have slimmed down a bit haven't you, girl. It is noticeable all over but I can really see it in your face. Good job! Looking good.

Thank you Laurie!  I am down about 40 pounds from when you came to visit.  At that point I was pretty much the heaviest I had ever been.  I do tend to slim down in my face before other places.  It makes for weight loss being a very awkward endeavor.  When I got out of boot camp my photo almost looked emaciated because my face was so slim.  Even then, though, I still had another 10-15 I could have lost on my belly and butt.  Luckily, hormones seems to be doing their magic and keeping my face looking nice rather than sickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

I Am Jess

I am trying something different at my office today.  This is the first time in my three years of transition that I have worn a wig to work.  I'm thinking of getting extensions and having my hair colored and styled this way and thought I would test out peoples reactions.  So far it's been postitive!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Faith

That looks awesome. If you can do that with your own hair, I say go for it!!
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Katie Jade

Jess, looks very nice, can I be cheeky and ask what the wig is, who designed it as its really nice
Katie

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

amberwaves

Oh that is a really good look for you Jess. Digging the highlights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

judithlynn

Jess;
It looks really nice on you and I suspect if you had your colours done, you would find that being blonde would be great for your skin tones.
Best
JudithLynn
:-*
Hugs

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: I Am Jess on February 09, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
I am trying something different at my office today.  This is the first time in my three years of transition that I have worn a wig to work.  I'm thinking of getting extensions and having my hair colored and styled this way and thought I would test out peoples reactions.  So far it's been postitive!

Jess,

That style with the highlights looks good for you.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Katie Again on February 09, 2018, 03:23:02 PM
Jess, looks very nice, can I be cheeky and ask what the wig is, who designed it as its really nice
Katie

Amazon.com

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Thats you looks fab👍
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: amberwaves on February 08, 2018, 06:01:01 PM
Okay got some really cute new heels and 2 outfits I just had to show off a bit.  Also, I even caught a smile [emoji16] please excuse the terribly messy room.

Nice taste you look great
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Allison S

Amber! You're looking so good I love your outfits

Jess you have gorgeous eyes !!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

I'm too old for the hairpin but I think at 11 or 12 I'd have worn something like this in my hair had I been myself! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Vinya

Finely started HRT a few months back. What do you think so far?

•  

Sarah_P

That's a fantastic look for you!
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Vinya on February 10, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

Looking good girl!! I'm totally jealous of your hair!
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

I love that hair style on you Jess you look more beautiful every day
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Vinya on February 10, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

Wow how many months have you been on HRT? You look great
  •