Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 02, 2018, 08:47:35 PM
I am still 50 shades whiter than you Devlyn. My body will not tan at all. You look great you got some nice curve there

Oh my my my..................................
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 02, 2018, 06:17:40 PM
Ashley, I  can't compete with that...because im entered in the 56 and pasty category! Cover your eyes!

Don't sell yourself short, girl - you're gorgeous!

Hugs,
Sarah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 02, 2018, 06:17:40 PM
Ashley, I  can't compete with that...because im entered in the 56 and pasty category! Cover your eyes!

@ Devlyn Marie:   You look absolutely terrific.  Very nice picture of you... and a clean bedroom too, no clothes scattered around on the floor and your bed is made.  It does look like you need some sun however!!!!  LOL

Now with you and tgirlmc posting bikini pictures I suppose I could be next one of these days, perhaps when it warms up a little but I will have difficulty looking any better than you two in a bikini... maybe a one-piece?
Back on a Feb 10 post exchange with Amberwaves, on this thread, she and I dared each other to post bikini pics...  I am not certain that either one of us were serious about that but you never know.
Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Devlyn

Sweetie, you live until you die. That's why I say strip it down and put it online!  >:-)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 04, 2018, 06:55:00 PM
Sweetie, you live until you die. That's why I say strip it down and put it online!  >:-)

Hugs, Devlyn

@ Devlyn Marie:  It sounds like that you just dared me to post my bikini pics....  I will give you advance warning so that you can turn off your monitor.
Aspiringperson

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 02, 2018, 08:47:35 PM
I am still 50 shades whiter than you Devlyn. My body will not tan at all. You look great you got some nice curve there

Welcome to my world. The only way I can get any sun is to watch it on TV.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 05, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
Welcome to my world. The only way I can get any sun is to watch it on TV.

And what about Sun laundry soap???????
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Another weekend - another opportunity to hit the hot tub!  [I ordered a few more bikinis on Amazon.  They arrived yesterday and I'm going to try them on tonight and will post some pictures of them tomorrow.]

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

Personally, I like the one on the right. 
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@ I Am Jess
I agree with Cassi... both pictures are terrific, and the one on the right is "more" terrific.
You look absolutely beautiful!!! ;)

•  

Northern Star Girl

Note:  I just posted this on the another (wrong) thread... please forgive the duplication...

I took today (Monday) off and treated myself to a salon visit to pamper myself.    I went to the salon this morning to get a manicure, a pedicure... and a face, eyebrows and hair style&color, etc makeover.   Two of my cis girlfriends that I hang around and go to the gym with also were with me to get their own stuff done.  I think it turned out really nice.... my friends said I look younger!!!  That is a good feeling.
This last couple weeks I have been doing a few brief tanning bed sessions to get some skin color back from the long winter with very little sun.

I love how everything turned out!!  It is nice to pamper yourself occasionally, it helps to build self esteem.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Aspiringperson on March 05, 2018, 03:02:59 PM
Note:  I just posted this on the another (wrong) thread... please forgive the duplication...

I took today (Monday) off and treated myself to a salon visit to pamper myself.    I went to the salon this morning to get a manicure, a pedicure... and a face, eyebrows and hair style&color, etc makeover.   Two of my cis girlfriends that I hang around and go to the gym with also were with me to get their own stuff done.  I think it turned out really nice.... my friends said I look younger!!!  That is a good feeling.
This last couple weeks I have been doing a few brief tanning bed sessions to get some skin color back from the long winter with very little sun.

I love how everything turned out!!  It is nice to pamper yourself occasionally, it helps to build self esteem.

Beautiful!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Devlyn

Note:  I just posted this on the another (wrong) thread...

Yeah, if you posted this anywhere but the Fabulous thread you were dead wrong.  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn

•  

Cassi

Cute little piggies :)  - Sorry, the Devyln made me do that!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sonja

Ok - I just came across this thread (brilliant) - hold on let me clear my throat so I say it clearly....
"You look Fabulous Darling!"

Sonja.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Sonja on March 05, 2018, 04:44:25 PM
Ok - I just came across this thread (brilliant) - hold on let me clear my throat so I say it clearly....
"You look Fabulous Darling!"

Sonja.

By Jove, I think she's got it!  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

I Am Jess

AP I'm loving the tan.  I've got to get to work on mine some more.  Although I still have tan lines from last summer/fall.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 05, 2018, 02:15:52 PM
Another weekend - another opportunity to hit the hot tub!  [I ordered a few more bikinis on Amazon.  They arrived yesterday and I'm going to try them on tonight and will post some pictures of them tomorrow.]

You're just gorgeous! If I can be half as beautiful as you, I'll be happy.
Hugs,
Sarah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: I Am Jess on March 05, 2018, 07:11:10 PM
AP I'm loving the tan.  I've got to get to work on mine some more.  Although I still have tan lines from last summer/fall.

@ I Am Jess:
Oh yes,,,, it is nice to have a little tan instead of fluorescent white skin.  I usually don't like tanning beds but I like them better than the spray on tan treatments!!!!   I don't like to have a dark tan but a light tan like I have now is just what I wanted.
Aspiringperson

•