News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Having Dinner

Started by Wendyway2, May 25, 2017, 11:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendyway2

Hello,

I attended a cross dressers dinner with cross dressers international, the atmosphere was informal the dinner was cordial, and I didn't drink the free wine. Thirteen trans women socialized and had a better time than any group therapy session. I am saving money to attend the next one they are held every Wednesday in midtown. I never thought it could be so much fun to go out with the girls and be one of them.

Robben Wendy

AnneK

Back when I was cross dressing, I used to belong to a cross dresser group and we'd often have get togethers.  I also frequented a twice monthly "Fetish Night", where people of various interests got together.  Both were fun
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

biannne

You are absolutely right Wendy. Something like that is so much better than sitting in a office talking about your feelings. You get socialized and you are doing something you enjoy.

I wish there was something like that in Central Texas or Austin area.
Truth Shall Set You Free
  •  

Jamie 65

I wish there was something like that in Central South Carolina also.  But at least my wife is very supportive
  •  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Megan.

Davina, the Cambridge Diamonds group meet at the pub weekly, and have a monthly evening meal. All are welcome. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

Bit of a trek , nothing local to me
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Valkyrie_2

Quote from: Jamie 65 on June 16, 2017, 09:21:00 AM
I wish there was something like that in Central South Carolina also.  But at least my wife is very supportive
I went to the one in Charlotte. I live in central SC. It was boring driving 100 miles in each direction. I'd drive up in boy mode, do a quick change in their car park and apply make up. Then we'd have a meeting before heading to dinner. Then I'd drive back in girl mode.

Omg... I was driving back on the interstate and some guy kept beside me quite a way, looking at me. I bet he didn't know. Lol. That was kinda creepy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Valkyrie_2

Quote from: davina61 on June 19, 2017, 04:44:35 PM
Bit of a trek , nothing local to me
The uk seems rather closeted. London seems well supplied with everything.

•  

Jamie 65

Quote from: Valkyrie_2 on June 19, 2017, 04:59:29 PM
I went to the one in Charlotte. I live in central SC. It was boring driving 100 miles in each direction. I'd drive up in boy mode, do a quick change in their car park and apply make up. Then we'd have a meeting before heading to dinner. Then I'd drive back in girl mode.

Omg... I was driving back on the interstate and some guy kept beside me quite a way, looking at me. I bet he didn't know. Lol. That was kinda creepy.

I bet he would have gotten a suprise.  Ha Ha By the way Im in the Lower richland area .
  •  

Valkyrie_2

Quote from: Jamie 65 on June 20, 2017, 07:41:53 AM
I bet he would have gotten a suprise.  Ha Ha By the way Im in the Lower richland area .
Lexington - right in the middle of redneck land. Neighbor now the road is heavily KKK *sigh*.

I'm planning to escape one day.

•