Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Ways to discreetly order clothing?

Started by BrittanyRose, April 24, 2017, 09:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janes Groove

When it comes to retail clerks. Nobody cares! Seriously. They all have their own movie going on.
  •  

Kelly1ca

I go into Pennington's here. The sale clerks are great. I let them know that the close are for me and they make suggestions and I have no problem trying everything onto see what I like best. They are fantastic.
  •  

AnneK

I used to buy from a store where 3 older women worked.  They couldn't do enough to help me.  They'd often make suggestions too.  You can also try used clothing stores, to stretch your budget.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

elkie-t

Hi Brittany,

Have you thought about maybe just telling your roommate and gaining freedom to cross dress in your apartment?

If you haven't signed a lease, and still looking for a roommate, you can mention something like 'non-gender-conforming', or something like that and weed out intolerant ones right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •