Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

mom made me cut my hair, sad panda

Started by CaptFido87, April 24, 2015, 01:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

You're 26 and your mom like MADE you cut your hair? You are old enough to just say " no thanks. I like it this way "  But it will grow out. When it does keep your mom away from it. Thankfully my parents let me do what I wanted with my hair growing up. But when I was 12 this boy sprayed some kind of canned sealant all over my hair. I still don't know what it was but it dried like almost instantly. My dad tried everything to get it out without ripping my hair out. Finally the only thing he could do was cut it out. He ended up buzzing my hair. I cried for nearly 2 weeks. So I definitely sympathize with you.

Hugs
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

elkie-t

My wife cut my hair and I'm 40.... well, honey, natural hair beats a wig every time, but short hair makes wearing wig easier than long hair. Or a head scarf can cover your head very comfortably with or without any hair (this is my favorite summer option, too hot for a wig).

So don't worry about it, your hair will grow long enough before your wedding day (as a bride).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

rose

Here were I live males (including trans girls) are not allowed to grow their hair too long
The police can stop you and question your hair and even cut it for you no matter how old are you !

Even still I manage to keep my hair long for three years now hopefully for longer

So I don't see it as problem you can easily grow it back
Not like she can call the police for you for having long hair and force you to cut it ( here this thing is possible )

Just take care of it with your hair regime and it will grow thick and nice [emoji1303] she will not have any reason for you to cut it

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: rose on June 18, 2017, 12:09:24 AM
Here were I live males (including trans girls) are not allowed to grow their hair too long
The police can stop you and question your hair and even cut it for you no matter how old are you !

Even still I manage to keep my hair long for three years now hopefully for longer

So I don't see it as problem you can easily grow it back
Not like she can call the police for you for having long hair and force you to cut it ( here this thing is possible )

Just take care of it with your hair regime and it will grow thick and nice [emoji1303] she will not have any reason for you to cut it

Where do you live???
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

barbie

Quote from: rose on June 18, 2017, 12:09:24 AM

Yes. That happened in my country, S. Korea, about 40 years ago. The also measured the length of miniskirt.
It was a product of Confucianism, Fascism, and military dictatorship.

I am not quite sure about N. Korea, but it can happen now there.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

rose

Quote from: Julia1996 on June 18, 2017, 06:11:08 AM
Where do you live???

I prefer not to say for my own safety
Transgender here are treated as homosexual and cross dresser ( these all are capital crimes the punishment can be death )

Transition is illegal and even after srs we are treated like homosexual male
And long hair is not allowed !

Therefore it's dangerous

But I manage to transition as possible as I can and growing my gorgeous hair mainly because I hide it when I go out

Biotin pills help a lot

[emoji22][emoji24] I hope I can run to safe place with my hair and my head still on [emoji37]
  •  

rose

Quote from: barbie on June 19, 2017, 03:08:58 AM
Yes. That happened in my country, S. Korea, about 40 years ago. The also measured the length of miniskirt.
It was a product of Confucianism, Fascism, and military dictatorship.

I am not quite sure about N. Korea, but it can happen now there.

barbie~~

N Korea is very bad I can't imagine how lgbt people treated there [emoji29]
  •  

CaptFido87

Gosh ladies, I'm sorry to hear that you live in such a restrictive area. I know once I get the chance to move out of my home, I'll be happier. Just gotta keep my patience up. I've gone this long, whats a little longer. Thanks all for the encouragement to keep the hair long!
Hi I'm Marty. I'm a MTF Transgender who wants nothing more than to finally let Samantha (Sammi) come out and play.

As of: 03/07/2015
  •