Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Profile Modification?

Started by sammie-em, July 01, 2017, 03:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammie-em

I'm quite familiar with forum softwarez :) however, for the life of me I can seem to find where to modify my avatar or signature... Is it based on me getting past a post count?

Also, do the human verification things eventually go away or are they always there?
  •  

Dena

Human verification will go away shortly but for reasons of security, I can't say when. As for modifying your profile, your initial post in introductions contains the answer. Cindy gave you the greeting links and it it you will find that your profile unlocks after 15 quality posts. If we discover post padding, we will take that and several other privileges away until we are able to verify that it's safe to allow you access to those features.

This site has become a desirable target for spammers, trolls and other undesirables so we do our best to eliminate them before they become a problem in order to give you the best possible experience on the site.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: Dena on July 01, 2017, 03:55:23 PM
Human verification will go away shortly but for reasons of security, I can't say when. As for modifying your profile, your initial post in introductions contains the answer. Cindy gave you the greeting links and it it you will find that your profile unlocks after 15 quality posts. If we discover post padding, we will take that and several other privileges away until we are able to verify that it's safe to allow you access to those features.

This site has become a desirable target for spammers, trolls and other undesirables so we do our best to eliminate them before they become a problem in order to give you the best possible experience on the site.

I thank you and the other moderators for your vigilance and time.  This site has been, by far, the best online experience I have ever had.  Thank you again.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

sammie-em

Ah.. Okay I figured it was something like that. Completely understand the reasoning behind it.

TBH I usually don't review those here's our rules pages because I've built many a forum, and most of the rules are the same. If I question what I'm about to post I'll verify in the rules for that specific topic. I have noticed just by reading other posts specific rules regarding talking about meds and stuff. idk... I'm a learn as I go kinda person I guess.

Thanks again for your help :) <3

•