Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

[Rochester, NY] A Meet and Greet featuring Susan Larson!

Started by Susan, May 09, 2017, 08:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Susan

This is the event writeup from Shauna Marie O'Toole the Director of the We Exist Coalition of the Finger Lakes

QuoteBack before there was Facebook...!
Back even before there was MySpace....!

There was one woman who provided a lifeline for those of us seeking information and companionship on this journey into Authenticity. Her name is Susan Elizabeth Larson, and her website is called Susan's Place Transgender Resources. (susans.org)

Susan and her site was a true godsend! This is where I found resources and friends. When I was expelled from my home, my friends on Susan's kept checking on me to make sure I was safe.

Susan is coming To Rochester and she wants give the members of the Trans / Gender Expansive Community in Rochester the opportunity to meet her at 7:30pm on May 16th at the Equal Grounds Coffee House (Address: 750 South Ave, Rochester, NY 14620).

Everyone is welcome!

I will be in New York for my voice surgery with Dr. Haben the next day.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Laurie

Cool idea Susan and nice of you to make yourself available to meet others in the flesh. I would go but it's a long way from Oregon.

Have a good trip and successful surgery.

Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Dee Marshall

It figures! Just as you're in striking distance of me I have to be in Pittsburgh.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Krystina52

•  

Crystal9234

I wish I could have meet you but live too far away. If your ever in Colorado let me know because I would love to meet you.

Crystal
  •  

EndlessEden

Awww.... really is too bad i missed something like this. i live in the Southern Finger-lakes Region. To think i missed such a opportunity.

Will this ever happen again?
  •