Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Life's catch 22 again

Started by josie76, June 30, 2017, 06:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josie76

Strange thing the other day, I think an older guy was trying t flirt with me?!  ??? :-\

So I had to go to the courthouse for something. Walking up the steps one of the security guards was standing there taking his smoke break. He was older than me, at least 50. As I approach he made simple small talk about it being a nice day. Then he started in about the sunshine. Then a bit more. I acknowledged him a couple of times but as I was opening the door he added more. I just answered a simple agreement and went in. Maybe he was just starved for conversation but seeing as there were 4 or so security people inside I don't think that was it. I'm sure it was just harmless guy flirt to girl but sooooo different! As a guy that would have never happened. Maybe a nice day isn't it, but that would have been it. It definitely felt different.

So basic update, life is "normal" whatever that means. My spouse and I are sometimes close, sometimes not so much. I had a second spine surgery. Likely going to start physical therapy again before long.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Kendra

Josie he was definitely flirting with you.  Get used to it girl.  ;)
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •