Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I GOT MY LETTER

Started by Jolene4ever, December 07, 2007, 02:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolene4ever

OMG, it's here. Finally after all these years. I am crying now because I can't believe it. Oh God, thank you,thank you, thank you. All the pain, all the doubt, all the fear wondering if I was crazy, I am not. I am really pretty now, i feel like Aqualung with snot running down my nose. This is without a doubt the most emotional moment in my life. Damnit I can't stop crying ! Thank you everyone here for keeping the hope alive for all o us, mtf or ftm. We can do it !  Jolene
  •  

Berliegh

Quote from: Jolene4ever on December 07, 2007, 02:24:02 PM
OMG, it's here. Finally after all these years. I am crying now because I can't believe it. Oh God, thank you,thank you, thank you. All the pain, all the doubt, all the fear wondering if I was crazy, I am not. I am really pretty now, i feel like Aqualung with snot running down my nose. This is without a doubt the most emotional moment in my life. Damnit I can't stop crying ! Thank you everyone here for keeping the hope alive for all o us, mtf or ftm. We can do it !  Jolene

Can you tell us what you are actually talking about please?
  •  

gothique11

•  

Wing Walker

Quote from: Jolene4ever on December 07, 2007, 02:24:02 PM

Hi, Jolene,

Presuming that it's your referral letter for GRS, please accept my congratulations!  I, too, will feel pretty, but only after I see things as they always should have been, in the hospital.  I don't care that it looks a mess, it's mine and I will then feel pretty.

Enjoy and keep us apprised of your progress, OK?

Thank you for sharing.

Wing Walker
  •  

cindybc

Hi Jolene4ever, congratulations and may God Bless. Keep well and keep us tuned in "huh."

Cindy
  •  

Berliegh

Quote from: Wing Walker on December 08, 2007, 04:12:58 AM
Hi, Jolene,

Presuming that it's your referral letter for GRS, please accept my congratulations!  I, too, will feel pretty, but only after I see things as they always should have been, in the hospital.  I don't care that it looks a mess, it's mine and I will then feel pretty.

Enjoy and keep us apprised of your progress, OK?

Thank you for sharing.

Wing Walker

If it's a GRS letter it only makes me feel more depressed as I can't get one. I wish I didn't live in the U.K as you girls in the U.S seem to get them so easily..
  •