Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hamburgers

Started by Jamie 65, July 07, 2017, 09:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie 65

What are your favorite tips about burgers? Mine are put a thumb print in the center of your burger then pour bourbon or fireball in it. Don't flip until liquid goes away. Also put your onion on before you put the cheese on to melt, the cheese holds the onion on.
What are your tips?
  •  

Gertrude

Just basic salt and pepper. Start with a good ground chuck, make your own to avoid pink slime. Let it grill until the top starts to sweat and flip. I like to put a basted or poached egg on top with a thin slice of provolone and cover it for a minute or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

eyesk8rboi

My mother always uses Dale's or Moore's, pepper, and garlic salt, and my dad will poor whatever beer he's drinking over them while they grill. So good.  :icon_dribble:

I've also had them with a little bit of Mayo mixed into the patties and it makes them really moist.

Personally, mine aren't so much tips about the bugers as preferences.

Pepper jack cheese, a fried egg and some kind of spicy mayo or aioli. Best!  :icon_flamed:
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•  

DawnOday

Quote from: Jamie 65 on July 07, 2017, 09:05:12 AM
What are your favorite tips about burgers? Mine are put a thumb print in the center of your burger then pour bourbon or fireball in it. Don't flip until liquid goes away. Also put your onion on before you put the cheese on to melt, the cheese holds the onion on.
What are your tips?
As a California native I had my first "In n Out" burger in about 1960 and have had at least 5000 of them over the years. It didn't help the college I went to was next door.
As to home made I use the 93 / 7  Costco hamburger.  I add bacon to the patties before cooking and crumbled blue cheese. Otherwise it is salt, pepper, garlic powder, lettuce and tomato. With thousand Island dressing and mustard. Grill em Danno. Since the meat is so lean, do not overcook or you may as well pick up a shoe and chew on it.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

karenk1959

I like a good veggie burger, especially one with chipotle and guac. Won't eat beef because of cruel factory farming and feeding cattle corn instead of grass like they are supposed to eat.
  •