Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Well I planed to go to my daughters tomorrow night but they are all chucking up so that's stopped that till they are well.Had to trim my little finger nails as they had got very long, got a cut in the palm of my right hand and blamed the plastic housing that I pulled of a Clio but it lines up perfectly with my nail. Must be from when I gripped it, shame the rest of them wont grow or break.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Went to the opticians for a follow up , wants to refer me to the hospital due to "new" blood vessels in my eye . Told him that's what happens when I have the attacks and they go, will be at least another week before it returns to "normal". Sent the paper work back for my pension so waiting on that, sold my project beetle  and a floor pan so can now order the panels needed to finish my panel van. Getting over this "bug" or whatever it was that was making me run down/tired. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Hope your eye continues to get better - sounds like a real hassle but glad it isn't worse.

As an experienced welder I assume you have all the right equipment.  In earlier years I had friends who had bloodshot eyes after welding without adequate eye protection.  That freaked me out and is one reason I never learned how to weld - it's a skill I wish I had. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Its better today thanks. Have a top notch auto darkening welding helmet , only the best for me.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on August 12, 2017, 03:02:31 PM
Went to the opticians for a follow up , wants to refer me to the hospital due to "new" blood vessels in my eye . Told him that's what happens when I have the attacks and they go, will be at least another week before it returns to "normal". Sent the paper work back for my pension so waiting on that, sold my project beetle  and a floor pan so can now order the panels needed to finish my panel van. Getting over this "bug" or whatever it was that was making me run down/tired.

Are eye issues common for those who weld for a living? I don't know anything about it other than as a kid "having a go" when I worked at the local engineering shop. Scared the heck out of me... ;)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

coldHeart

My welding looks like bird muck😂
  •  

Kendra

My welding makes birds laugh and drop things on my car as they fly over. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

eye has nothing to do with welding, its a virus that waits till I am run down(have been "ill" for 4 weeks now) nearly back to normal , well normal for me!!!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Well I noticed tonight that I have a grove on my shoulders, wondered why the bra straps had stopped slipping off!!!!!! Wearing a bra for the last 7 months has made my posture better, shoulders back and not hunched, bonus.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Had to go to the local post office to pick up a registered letter, got the 3rd degree from the lady behind counter. Not the proof of identity NO my nails and earrings!!!!!! Got a compliment as well,  got away with a "its how I am" and left it at that. Decided to try my new hook earrings tonight as I got a bit dressed up and loving them dangling so must get some more, longer and bigger I think. Wearing my 38 A bra that my moobs fit but also have my breast forms in and that gives me a good cleavage , looks good with my green shirt dress.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on August 19, 2017, 02:32:55 PM
Had to go to the local post office to pick up a registered letter, got the 3rd degree from the lady behind counter. Not the proof of identity NO my nails and earrings!!!!!! Got a compliment as well,  got away with a "its how I am" and left it at that. Decided to try my new hook earrings tonight as I got a bit dressed up and loving them dangling so must get some more, longer and bigger I think. Wearing my 38 A bra that my moobs fit but also have my breast forms in and that gives me a good cleavage , looks good with my green shirt dress.

Love it! You go girl! Always a cheeri outlook on life and dealing with it with class. Proud of you Davina.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

made it to my daughters tonight, grandson in bed but not settling and her fella was snuggled up to him in there bed so didn't see either of them, teething so he was in there bed all last night and they only got 3hrs sleep. The joys of bringing up a little one!!!!!!!! Anyways she was OK with me and we had a BIG hug before I left.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on August 21, 2017, 04:36:59 PM
made it to my daughters tonight, grandson in bed but not settling and her fella was snuggled up to him in there bed so didn't see either of them, teething so he was in there bed all last night and they only got 3hrs sleep. The joys of bringing up a little one!!!!!!!! Anyways she was OK with me and we had a BIG hug before I left.

Oh yes teething...lots of sleepless nights...glad to hear your daughter was Ok with you at least they have stopped chucking up...They have had a week of it!!
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on August 21, 2017, 04:36:59 PM

Hi Davina,

Glad you go up to see your daughter and that it went well. I'm sorry for the little one teething as I remember how difficult that time can be for both the youngin and the parents.
  I remember well my daughter teething once and having a difficult time with it. I was rocking her when she threw up on the towel on my shoulder so I got rid of the towel. She then threw up on my shirt. So I removed my shirt. When she threw up on my chest and shoulder I gave her to her mom and took a shower.

Hugs are nice, especially from family.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

davina61

Cheers girls, some more good news as the bank phoned me this morning as my £££s have appeared in my AC from pension fund , emailed about HRT already!!!!!! Also found a car that I want with correct spec , 170 bhp, 4 wheel drive 2L turbo diesel heated leather seats and a tow bar (Skoda Yeti) . Anyway back to the plot , have the day off tomorrow and have a bank appointment in the afternoon but some retail therapy first I think!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Good news indeed Davina, Now do go spending to much of that windfall all at once.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Kendra

Heated seats.  Davina I discovered the same thing in fall/winter weather - the thinner fabrics women often wear need heated seats.  It's a requirement. 
  •  

davina61

Dragged my mum out shopping (didn't take much!!!!) and got a spice grinder and a lamp for lounge so I can see this key board better. Appointment at bank ok, the girl sorting my account asked where I got my necklace as she liked it and she also thought my nails were jel (just painted and clearcoat) . As I had to tell her my circumstances she said well done and go for it if that's what you want.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on August 23, 2017, 01:53:26 PM
Dragged my mum out shopping (didn't take much!!!!) and got a spice grinder and a lamp for lounge so I can see this key board better. Appointment at bank ok, the girl sorting my account asked where I got my necklace as she liked it and she also thought my nails were jel (just painted and clearcoat) . As I had to tell her my circumstances she said well done and go for it if that's what you want.

Good for you Davina,

Did you buy that spice grinder for me? Nails are an easy topic to start a conversation at least it was for me.

Hugs
   Laurie

•  

Kendra

Laurie the spice grinder is not for your nails.
  •