Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

"holiday" well spent 3 full days on the panel van so hoping to have the last 3 days at the FREE Blues Festival that is a stones throw away. Anyone interested type in uptonbluesfestival .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Well after getting back from shopping walked down town to get a bottle of wine (forgot earlier) and to have a look around, bought a programme to see who is where then back home to get the banana cake out of oven. Decided to go back out for a bit and see who was on main stage . Bought some earrings made out of stainless spokes ,will take a pic and just about to go back when Debs rang. She was just across the road so met up and walked back into town where we met her friends, Marcie (I think ) and her wife. She plays guitar in a band and they don't know she is m to f . Later we went to watch a band , a gent sorted some chairs and when thanked said no problem LADIES and that included me!!!Left the flat at 2.30 and just got back at 10 30, falling into bed now night night.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Sounds lovely - will be there next year.
As ME and not me  - take care Hun - see you in Sept.

Luv n HugZ
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: davina61 on July 20, 2018, 04:53:37 PM
> a gent sorted some chairs and when thanked said no problem LADIES and that included me!!!

YES!!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Laurie

That's the way to do it Davina! A job well done. Hope you slept well.

Hugs,   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Sounds like a good time was had by all!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

I know what you are all like , pics or it didn't happen. Spoilt by random strange bloke!!! did get someone to take all of us but it didn't come out.Debbie in the middle flanked by her friends

GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on July 21, 2018, 03:09:48 AM
I know what you are all like , pics or it didn't happen. Spoilt by random strange bloke!!! did get someone to take all of us but it didn't come out.Debbie in the middle flanked by her friends

Davina: 
I think that it is a great pic even though it was photo-bombed by the random strange bloke.   I have had so many pictures spoiled by someone standing in the background intently and intensly looking at the camera....   so frustrating.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

LizK

Wow you sound like you are having and have been having a great time of things...random strange blokes...who needs em'

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

cheers (another glass of red!!) will try and get a selfie or random stranger to take some more today, still 2 days of music left, right shower ,shave and make myself pretty . got 1 1/2 hrs so better get a move on!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

you go girl...go get em'
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

davina61

that's this mornings selfie and my new hat, Debbie's friend Chris that plays keyboardpicking her up in a while and back to some music
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

islandgirl

You look great Davina!
  •  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

Two more days of music and drink (take it easy on the drink though) with friends! That is nice when we can do these events. Any time spent with friends is good times for that matter.

I have to say Davina that the new avatar picture is the best one I have seen of you. I really like it as you do look more female and feminine than any of the others. And this is in spite of me not really caring for the short hair style. There you have it I like your avatar girl!

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on July 21, 2018, 01:35:30 PM
that's this mornings selfie and my new hat, Debbie's friend Chris that plays keyboardpicking her up in a while and back to some music

That's a really nice photo...wow you have really changed from your last Avatar. You look fantastic!!

Enjoy the rest of the festival!!

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

It seems your shirt says "Someday it's gonna make sense."  Well looking at those photos I this that day has arrived!

Davina you look delicious!  And so happy.  Isn't that what this is all about?

Cheers!!!  Judi 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on July 21, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

@davina61
Dear Davina: 
Wow-whee...  you look great in your new pictures... and of course your Avatar being updated is terrific as well. 
Thank you so very much for sharing you new pictures and sharing your life events with us.

Yes, your shirt as @JudiBlueEyes mentioned says "Someday it's gonna make sense"
and I agree with her, that day has arrived for you.

Hugs & wishing you well,
Danielle

•  

davina61

Thanks a lot , I do feel like starting to get some where . Met some nice folk yesterday( when introduced by Debs as she knows everyone local) not a bat of an eye or quizzical look, even had my hand kissed !!!!! Got 2 nice rings made out of apostle spoon handles 1 silver and other gold (gilt?) . Stall holder sized them for me, they have some nice bracelets as well so might see about one today. Of to see mum and then Debs is going to do my make up, sort my brows and eyes. I know POIDH. Bummer its last day of hols and back to work tomorrow feeling like my old self . Still actually feel like I have been on hols with the music fest and so far apart from a very short spell of damp on Friday its been nice and sunny and very hot at times. My legs are still as white as Casper and think sun has caught back of my neck that's why I got that hat.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Ah well make over didn't happen as her grandkids coming over this morning, but she did my brows as I made a hash of them in a hurry. Have been offered to house share with Deb as she needs a house sitter for 3 months when she is in OZ visiting her son the stunt man over our winter. Asked what happens when you come back? that's OK stay it will help with your expenses (see my rant about electric bill ) and my rent will be cut. only problem is nowhere to store my stuff so will have to sell my washing machine and fridge etc . All the address changes as well , will be nice to have company and same for her.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on July 22, 2018, 08:04:54 AM
Ah well make over didn't happen as her grandkids coming over this morning, but she did my brows as I made a hash of them in a hurry. Have been offered to house share with Deb as she needs a house sitter for 3 months when she is in OZ visiting her son the stunt man over our winter. Asked what happens when you come back? that's OK stay it will help with your expenses (see my rant about electric bill ) and my rent will be cut. only problem is nowhere to store my stuff so will have to sell my washing machine and fridge etc . All the address changes as well , will be nice to have company and same for her.

Quote from: davina61 on July 22, 2018, 02:38:16 AM
Thanks a lot , I do feel like starting to get some where . Met some nice folk yesterday( when introduced by Debs as she knows everyone local) not a bat of an eye or quizzical look, even had my hand kissed !!!!! Got 2 nice rings made out of apostle spoon handles 1 silver and other gold (gilt?) . Stall holder sized them for me, they have some nice bracelets as well so might see about one today. Of to see mum and then Debs is going to do my make up, sort my brows and eyes. I know POIDH. Bummer its last day of hols and back to work tomorrow feeling like my old self . Still actually feel like I have been on hols with the music fest and so far apart from a very short spell of damp on Friday its been nice and sunny and very hot at times. My legs are still as white as Casper and think sun has caught back of my neck that's why I got that hat.

@davina61
Dear Davina:  Wow-whee.... your are moving ahead so very fast with your "good news" updates and new fantastic pictures....   I am so very happy for you with all that is going on in you life lately.
Please, as I know that you will, keep us up to date with what your plans are with Deb ... your makeover... you getting your hand kissed...  Your good news just keeps on coming.

As I do every time I log in to Susan's , I will keep checking your thread.
Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•