Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Now that's a nice thing you being close enough to give me a smack. Will have to wait till Monday now to ring back.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Thought about going to weld bus today but its to bl**dy cold , 3 deg C , then my youngest text me can I fix steering damper on his motor bike as thread stripped. Work clothes and 2 coats made it just about ok , fixed it by retapping thread and fitting longer allen bolt with thread lock. He needs it to get to work as fixing the brakes on his Evo and calipers will take a week to be refurbished, only problem is its supposed to snow Monday night through to Wednesday so not good to ride a R1 !!!!! Got back for 12 and started to make lamb and lentils (Dal Gosht) to freeze , well one for tomorrow tea and should get 3 servings to freeze. GOOD news my work trousers do up after a weeks diet , lost 3lb+ . made some garlic/ginger paste to go in fridge and my hands stink of garlic after 3 washes . Could be worse !!!!! Getting weird dreams lately like having a big but and tiny waist (in my dreams , oh yes it was!) and being in a strange house and helping myself to a glass of wine then saying just making myself at home. Very strange HRT effects????
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Cassi

Quote from: davina61 on February 25, 2018, 08:59:35 AM
Thought about going to weld bus today but its to bl**dy cold , 3 deg C , then my youngest text me can I fix steering damper on his motor bike as thread stripped. Work clothes and 2 coats made it just about ok , fixed it by retapping thread and fitting longer allen bolt with thread lock. He needs it to get to work as fixing the brakes on his Evo and calipers will take a week to be refurbished, only problem is its supposed to snow Monday night through to Wednesday so not good to ride a R1 !!!!! Got back for 12 and started to make lamb and lentils (Dal Gosht) to freeze , well one for tomorrow tea and should get 3 servings to freeze. GOOD news my work trousers do up after a weeks diet , lost 3lb+ . made some garlic/ginger paste to go in fridge and my hands stink of garlic after 3 washes . Could be worse !!!!! Getting weird dreams lately like having a big but and tiny waist (in my dreams , oh yes it was!) and being in a strange house and helping myself to a glass of wine then saying just making myself at home. Very strange HRT effects????

Curiouser and curiouser.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Rachel

Tiny waist, I hope you and I have that reality. :)
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Cassi

Just don't drink any bottle that has a label or tag saying drink me :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

Off with her head!!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Docs call back was just to make an appointment for a check up, part of my care plan. That's the 14th , shame they cant fit me in on 8th as that when I get anti T injection and its my day off. Shower time now back in a bit XXXX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Well thats been a few days of same old apart from the snow and cold, it was -4 deg C this morning , waiting to see if we get the 15cm promised for tonight.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Stay inside and stay warm Davina.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Kendra

Quote from: davina61 on February 26, 2018, 01:15:14 PM
Docs call back was just to make an appointment for a check up, part of my care plan. That's the 14th , shame they cant fit me in on 8th as that when I get anti T injection and its my day off. Shower time now back in a bit XXXX

Davina!  This was your thousandth post! 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

wahey 1002 now!!!!! but way behind you girls, Laurie stupid panel heater wont keep up with the room size so have a fan heater to top it up. Sash window (with secondary glazing) was frozen on inside this morning in kitchen
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Shy

I opened my front door this morning Davina only to be confronted with a snow drift up to my waist. Luckily the back door was clear. Got a load more snow coming in this afternoon according to the forecast, it's freezing rain just now which really stings.  Be glad when this Siberian weather goes back to Siberia. ;D  My sister's of to Iceland today where ironically  it's warmer, I hope her flight isn't canceled.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Yes we had more snow this afternoon, "fun" driving home as it took 45 mins due to getting stuck behind 2 tractors towing box trailers full of feed beet at 15 mph for about 8 miles. It was ok to do 25 to 30 in the slush, didn't like how close the idiot in  the Landrover was following . It might have been just front wheel drive as well and on low profile tyres so not a lot of braking grip. Need to do a big grocery shop after work tomorrow so hope there is still stuff in the super market as idiots have been panic buying
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Defiantly need to got some fillet breast forms as the ones I have don't sit well now (flat on back) have found AA/A to C ones tear drop shape from same place . Got to do my Continues Progressive Development exam for work this afternoon , needs to be done by 31st or no job! but having to do it in my own time (WHAT)as they wont give me time at work . Robbing Ba****ds 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

So just done the test and got 93.3 % (2 wrong out of 30) one changed my mind on as wording ambiguous and the other was for a class I don't test so happy with that. Was multiple choice .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Top marks Davina :eusa_dance: And so you should be happy, you've worked hard to get where you are.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

p

Well done on your test Davina!
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

davina61

Thanks girls, tell you what I have niggled my back (catches when twisting/bending ) and couldn't think how I had strained it but it was carrying a bag of shopping up 3 flights of stairs. It was a BIG bag full of packs of meat, fish , veg must have been 25/30 LB and I had the smaller bag full as well in the other hand. That last flight of stairs is so narrow and steep , Victorian and must have been the servants quarters on top floor ?
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Girl, please be careful!  HRT reduces muscle mass and that includes your back.  There is also an upside - correctly monitored HRT can reduce or halt bone density loss from aging - but your brain hasn't had time to adapt to reduced lifting strength. 

When I was younger I lifted a Ford 289 V-8 engine block off a bench and set it onto my truck's tailgate.  I had an engine crane nearby but it was faster to just pick the thing up myself.  The engine block was empty (no crankshaft etc) but these days I can't even open a new kitchen jar without using oil filter pliers. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •