News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on June 18, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
My butt isn't skinny anymore, must update my avatar . Today picked a car up just a short walk away from News paper office and when I took it back the receptionist rang to the office and said your cars back and SHE has parked it back to where it was. No pause or anything when she said SHE. Think that might be the first time I have been gendered correctly like this. Happy days.

You really are rocking it girl....Big butt, boobs and now someone gendering you correctly....pretty soo. you wont know yourself....It is so affirming to be gendered correctly.... [emoji3]

Take care

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Shy

Glad you're starting to get gendered correctly Davina :) Sounds like HRT is working its magic.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Yes but went back to work and got HEed was corrected straight away but. Then today got called mate buy a few customers but they were all blokes . Just had a thought, wore my full on red lippy yesterday and coral pink (every day one) today
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Wrote a nice piece about helping my lad with his motor bike and then keyboard froze not doing all that again off to bed in a pissy mood
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

The name on my login page for testing said Davina Martina this morning , yippee!!!! Take 2 on yesterdays post . My youngest go a new sport exhaust manifold for his R1 , fitted it then the rest of exhaust wont fit so Dad HELP . Went from work to have a look and after 1 1/2 hours gave up modifying pipes as need longer bends to clear swinging arm. Lay on the floor the new puppy was all over me , she is such a sweetie (cockapoo) and full of mischief . Waiting for him to get some bends then I can weld it up. Its a good job I have a TIG welder and stainless rods. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Davina that is so cool having your correct name show up every time you use the MOT testing system. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Thinking about going down to the Jazz Festival in town but no one to go with and TBH knackered after a 6 work day week. So opened bag of corn chips and poured a red wine. My lad has got a new exhaust for his bike and fitted it so less work for me tomorrow .Have a good Sat night folks XXXXXX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Got bored and made oat biscuits, would take a picture but they just look like biscuits on a plate!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on June 23, 2018, 03:25:24 PM
Got bored and made oat biscuits, would take a picture but they just look like biscuits on a plate!!!!!

Do they still look like photogenic biscuits on a plate or is it now just a plate. ;D I love oat biscuits, they wouldn't last two seconds around me with a nice cup of Rosie to wash them down.
Glad to hear the bike plumbing is sorted.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Megan.

Oatmeal & raisin are the pinnacle of biscuit'dom. You know what to do.... [emoji6]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

You rest a bit with those biscuits but don't eat them all yourself or Liz will get ahead of you in the great weight loss race.

I went to a store here called Kitchen Kaboodle yesterday after the SSA office. I wandered around a bit and picked up a small nutmeg grinder and a small marble mortar & pestle. I should now be able to grind up those myriad of spices you have me buy for your recipes. I still need to pick up a small food scale for those weight measures you are fond of using.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Sadie yes glad bike sorted as don't want to waste my day off, Megan so that's a bag full for Sept then!!!!. Laurie biscuits or not Liz is beating me as diet is not going well. I have small electric scales ,just a flat one that you stand your bowl on. It makes it easier when measuring lots of stuff out. Have a load of plastic bowls and measure a bowl empty first and then can check all ingredients in one go. also swop between LB and Grams with a push on button. PS giving most of the biscuits away
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Megan.

Quote from: davina61 on June 24, 2018, 03:07:37 AM
... Megan so that's a bag full for Sept then!!!!.

Well if you're going to offer, all on your own, without duress [emoji16][emoji23]

•  

davina61

Gave up on panel van as way to hot for welding so came home and made turkey kofta (recipe was for chicken but 2 packs of turkey tits 30% of) minced and made into kofta(meat balls) cooked in a tomato sauce. then made banana fritters , more balls!! posted pics in cooking under Delvin's blue ball thread. Also made stuffed parathas but even though coated them well in floor they stuck together before I could cook them . Still taste OK.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Megan. on June 24, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Well if you're going to offer, all on your own, without duress [emoji16][emoji23]

Wait... what? Without her dress?!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Steph2.0 on June 25, 2018, 09:54:01 AM
Wait... what? Without her dress?!

Stephanie
The cookies are for modesty [emoji6]

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Megan. on June 25, 2018, 12:06:14 PM
The cookies are for modesty [emoji6]

I thought they called them pasties when used for modesty purposes.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

Quote from: Laurie on June 25, 2018, 12:55:15 PM
  I thought they called them pasties when used for modesty purposes.

no no, that's pastries
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Kendra

Those are picked up with thon... I mean tongs.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Who's picking up modesty coverings with there tongues????? Well its hot here 30c and had a very oily /dirty engine to work on so covered in muck. Ate my tea and went to wash up, no water so cleaned my face with make up remover went back in kitchen and water was back on. Washed up and jumped in shower, low water pressure and then no water. Managed to run a sink full when it came back on and did a rub over wash. Hope its back on before bed time and I can clean my sweaty pits and no not taking a photo for Danielle's sweaty thread!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•