Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Practising a beautiful feminine gait

Started by judithlynn, June 29, 2017, 07:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judithlynn

Hi;

I just watched the following video on YouTube. You should practise this walking in time to the music. Just wonderful:-

Judith
:-*
Hugs

•  

Michelle_P

As a bonus, once you can do that walk comfortably for 30 minutes straight, you'll likely gain an inch of thigh/hip size just from muscle development.   Yes, walking like that is a sort of specialized workout.  ;)
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

warlockmaker

Watch the catwalk models. After a bit of practice its come easily when you want to strut on those needed occassions.. Walk lightly, shoulders back , boobs out in front, delay the back foot, keep your thighs together, feet should be in line or cross over and when you get it just swing those hips.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

LizK

Well I guess if you got it you may as well work it!!! Not quite the "I'm going to pick up some bread and milk from the shops" walk...more like moving from one side of a nightclub to the other  :D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

I found if I walk "on my toes" hold my shoulders back and that pushes my chest out and pulls my gut in and then swing my hips it feels correct , God knows what it looks like
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

elkie-t

I found 'feminine' walk to come naturally to me, especially in heels. Basically with breasts (or forms) pushed proudly out, and you want to pull tummy in and since you don't want the girls bouncing too much, and limiting your gait, you naturally get some swing in the hips area (without any need to overemphasize it), rather than swing your whole body in male mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •