Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Credit Union

Started by Kaety Sowards, July 16, 2017, 05:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaety Sowards

Hi.  I wonder if anyone here had a loan in a credit union.  My trans sister is a dentist now.  I want to surprise her on birthday and buy her the things she needed so she could open up her clinic.  I plan to make a loan in a credit union cause banks really have a very high interest rate.  Anyone who has tried?  Thanks for your time.
  •  

Dena

If you are a member, they are a good place to take out  a loan. The interest rates are lower and they are less difficult to deal with than a bank. It will depend on your credit history and your ability to repay the loan. Another possibly is that your sister may qualify for a business loan however I don't know the details of that type of loan.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Kaety Sowards

I have a very bad credit history and I will probably swipe the loan under my husband's name. Actually, he was not qualified at his first try with San Diego Credit Union. But right now, we are trying our best to re-apply again to same company or maybe other companies that can provide a better offer. Any suggestions if you know any?
  •  

Dena

Unfortunately if your credit is really bad, about the only solution is to take the time to build good credit. Unfortunately the credit companies to do some strange things. I wanted to buy a house and my previous house was paid off and would be sold to pay for the new house. I had a credit score of 806 and they wouldn't give me a loan because I was changing jobs. I worked a deal with family so everything worked out in the end but I hope I never need credit for anything other than my credit card in the future.

What is possible is your sister might be able to take a business loan out in her name and you could help her repay the loan.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Valkyrie_2

Quote from: Kaety Sowards on July 16, 2017, 05:05:03 PM
Hi.  I wonder if anyone here had a loan in a credit union.  My trans sister is a dentist now.  I want to surprise her on birthday and buy her the things she needed so she could open up her clinic.  I plan to make a loan in a credit union cause banks really have a very high interest rate.  Anyone who has tried?  Thanks for your time.
I've been looking fir dental work and not been able to get it done because of resistance from dentists. It sounds like your sister is likely to be more helpful. Where is her practice?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •