Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Not able to reply on certain conversations

Started by Jazmine, July 26, 2017, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazmine

Is there a setting I need to change? Are there limits because I'm still new to the site? How do you message someone? I get a error messages when I click by their name. Thank you for the help

•  

Dena

You were given the greeting links with your Introduction post. In them you will find that you need 15 quality posts on the site before your profile and other features will unlock. We do this to learn a little about you so we know if it's save to allow you access to all the features the site offers. We have problems with spammers, trolls and people who would cause harm to others so this filtering process enables us to eliminate many of them.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Jazmine

Thank you. I understand  I guest I should pay more attention.
  •  

Dena

Actually I didn't read them either and I guess I missed the part where they were going to make me a moderator  ;D. What really  happened is after I made my first post asking about a few things, I started helping other people and didn't followup all that much on my first post. About 3 months latter when they made me a moderator, I had to learn the TOS in the finest detail as well as going through the announcements and policies. In addition, there is additional information in the moderator area so I was on information overload for a few days.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Jazmine

Thank you for being patient with me, I'm not really good with computers and life seems to be moving super fast for me right now.
  •