Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Oops!!

Started by Nora Kayte, August 02, 2017, 06:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nora Kayte

I have these skirts I sleep in. Well actually they are skorts but they are so comfortable you forget your wearing them. So I wake up and it's the day the yard guy comes. I'm like oh crap I need to pick up the dog doo. So he shows and I'm in the middle of dog doo pickup and I think nothing of it. I finish and walk by him and throw the doo in the trash can. I walk back by and open the slider and as I'm walking thru I look down and notice I'm wearing my black skirt.  Better it be the all black one than the one with flowers. We never made eye contact and I'm not sure he even saw me or what I was wearing. And truth be told, I did not really care. But we usually talk before he leaves and he booked it afterwards. But he did finish and did not forget to do anything. So do you think he noticed? Do you think he would say anything? I'm not out to anyone and he knows me as Norm. Not ready to let people know at this time. Even though I am dressed comfortable in my back yard all the time and all our neighbors from the back have 2 story houses. So yes deep down I want everybody to know but I just can't. Just thought this would be a fun share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are.
  •  

sarah1972

If I base it on my experience, I would guess he did not notice. I have been outside the house in female attire for a good 6 month and when I finally told my neighbors, not a single one had noticed anything.... I pretty much started all my conversations with "I am sure you have noticed some changes on me"... Everyone was utterly surprised.

Anyways. Great start! Not thinking about it makes it actually a whole lot easier.

~Sarah

Quote from: Norma Lynne on August 02, 2017, 06:24:23 PM
I have these skirts I sleep in. Well actually they are skorts but they are so comfortable you forget your wearing them. So I wake up and it's the day the yard guy comes. I'm like oh crap I need to pick up the dog doo. So he shows and I'm in the middle of dog doo pickup and I think nothing of it. I finish and walk by him and throw the doo in the trash can. I walk back by and open the slider and as I'm walking thru I look down and notice I'm wearing my black skirt.  Better it be the all black one than the one with flowers. We never made eye contact and I'm not sure he even saw me or what I was wearing. And truth be told, I did not really care. But we usually talk before he leaves and he booked it afterwards. But he did finish and did not forget to do anything. So do you think he noticed? Do you think he would say anything? I'm not out to anyone and he knows me as Norm. Not ready to let people know at this time. Even though I am dressed comfortable in my back yard all the time and all our neighbors from the back have 2 story houses. So yes deep down I want everybody to know but I just can't. Just thought this would be a fun share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

KarynMcD

Even if he did notice, it's probably not the oddest thing he's seen and would just ignore it.
  •  

LizK

He probably did notice but like most decent human beings he simply kept his opinion to himself because it was not warranted nor asked for. I find many people are like this, totally indifferent.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •