Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Needing to make local CD friends

Started by Bobbi Anne, August 05, 2017, 10:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbi Anne

I am trying to make new friends who like to dress up like I do, but have to maintain their male side to family or friends. Someone that I could go to a ballgame with, but other times get all dolled up with too. I try to look as feminine as possible when I dress, and I have gone out on the town before when not in my hometown. I live in the Albany region of NY.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

•  

Jazmine

That sounds so fun, to bad I'm all the way in CA. I to am looking for friends.
  •  

elkie-t

Try Craigslist. Don't invite anyone home, but suggest to meet in a bar/cafe first. There's Sierra Club LGBT hike going on on wednesdays (I believe), but they are mostly gays and lesbians, yet you'll be welcome there too. I recall there was a local website for transgirls, but not sure if it's still alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Laurie

Hi Bobbi Anne,

Have you tried a search online using LGBTQ and your city? You can usually find support resources in your area and see what they offer for your interests.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Bobbi Anne

Quote from: elkie-t on August 08, 2017, 09:49:26 PM
Try Craigslist. Don't invite anyone home, but suggest to meet in a bar/cafe first. There's Sierra Club LGBT hike going on on wednesdays (I believe), but they are mostly gays and lesbians, yet you'll be welcome there too. I recall there was a local website for transgirls, but not sure if it's still alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did try Craigslist for a while, but all I seemed to get were horny guys and other girls who wanted to put on panties and then give myself to them because they called that being femme. I still try now and then though, hoping....[emoji5]

•  

Bobbi Anne

Quote from: Laurie on August 08, 2017, 10:02:45 PM
Hi Bobbi Anne,

Have you tried a search online using LGBTQ and your city? You can usually find support resources in your area and see what they offer for your interests.

Hugs,
   Laurie
Laurie,

I have tried the LGBTQ search, but unfortunately my area doesn't have much. Some of we do have I am limited on availability because of my family and a wife who doesn't approve of my dressing. [emoji22]

•