Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Need help on how to proceed

Started by Lady Scorpion, February 21, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Scorpion

In continuation of my previous post, i want to inform you all that couple of days back myself and my wife met the psychologist, with my wife agreeing for hormone therapy for me. However, the doctor told her that she should be prepared if i decide to change full time and not stop with HRT and both stay together. He advised me to now go to endocrinologist. Here in India we don't have any statutory period within which one has to lead the life of the opposite sex in which they want to change. So that's a big respite.

However, she has apprehensions about few things for which the doctor asked if i have known any persons who are in transition so that the apprehensions of my wife can go away. And in reality i never met one in real life, except this place. He advised me that once my wife speaks to a person who is similarly placed like me and is under treatment or changed sex, she will feel safer and will be at ease. She even searched good endocrinologist for me and just messaged that don't hurry up things. Such love she has over me and i am blessed to have a sweet wife.

Can you angels guide me so that i can find someone who can talk to my wife and remove her apprehensions.

I have been bothering her with only one question, i.e. when to see the endocrinologist. From the time the psychologist told me to see an endo, I am unable to control emotions and the only thing I keep saying to my wife is HRT. She told me to give her some time as thus is a life changing decision for her and our kids. But my mind is going crazy and want to pursue with full power and as a result I am hurting her.
  •  

Jessica

This is entirely new for her, she has to have time to process it.  You have had a lifetime of thinking, she has had far less.  I suggest slow it down for her to catch up, or you run the risk of her shutting down from overload.  My wife and I are staying together due to her understanding and being aware for awhile of my needs.  It takes communication between the two of you, but not obsessively.
A factor in if your marriage will survive is how far you wish to go and if your wife is willing to be there at that point.
Therapy and time will tell.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Lady Scorpion

Thanks a ton, Jessica.
Will try and see if I can hold on myself.
  •