Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Pain in right breast

Started by bridgermtns, August 29, 2017, 10:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bridgermtns

Hello ya'll,
So I have mixed feelings about this pain under my nipple and around that area which scares me because I am afraid I guess.  I keep running over thoughts like did I make a mistake, am I not transgender because why else would I have anything but excitement over this? Did I act impulsively 2.5 months ago when I started hrt. This thinking isn't new it has been there for 5 years now since I first realized I was a girl in a guy's body, I guess they just really got triggered by the first real significant sign of change due to hrt. I kind of hate all this, I really do!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

•  

Dani

When starting female HRT, you can expect some tenderness in the breasts right under the nipple. This is a sign that you are growing glandular tissue in the area. Many of us have had this very same experience. The tenderness will diminish with time, but you will know it when someone or something bumps into your breasts.  :o

Self doubt is an emotional and mental condition that is also related to initial HRT. Professional counselors can help here. In my situation the compulsion to transition way overwhelmed any self doubt. Once I made the decision to transition, it was full speed ahead. Nothing was going to stop me.

Having said that, there are some girls here who have decided to stop and de-transition for many reasons. Only you can make that decision. Being fully aware of all issues concerning transition is a big part of the counseling process.
  •  

bridgermtns

Thanks

•  

Laurie

Quote from: bridgermtns on August 29, 2017, 10:50:23 PM
Hello ya'll,
So I have mixed feelings about this pain under my nipple and around that area which scares me because I am afraid I guess.  I keep running over thoughts like did I make a mistake, am I not transgender because why else would I have anything but excitement over this? Did I act impulsively 2.5 months ago when I started hrt. This thinking isn't new it has been there for 5 years now since I first realized I was a girl in a guy's body, I guess they just really got triggered by the first real significant sign of change due to hrt. I kind of hate all this, I really do!

Hi bridgermtns,

Those doubts you expressed are normal for many of us here. I know for me I have approached every step so far with trepidation, fearing  the taking of the step will take me further down this road and it becomes more real each time. The step I am having a lot of difficulty with is  changing my name. OMG that will make all this legal! and it is one more irreversible step taken, or at least that is how I perceive it to be.
   Pain in the breast area is also very common but if it really concerns you, I'd recommend talking to your doctor about it.

Hey I see that somehow you slipped through the greack and skipped proper greetings. Perhaps I can even get you to hop on over to the Introductions Thread and create a post to tell us a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better and greet you properly.

Also you may not have gotten the information we give to all new people so I will post them below also. Thank you for coming to our site and joining in with us. We are glad to have you here.

Hugs,
   Laurie

QuoteA Cautionary Note:
This is a public forum so please remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out there may retain information that you post.

We cannot ensure that any information you share on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction. This warning is also listed in the Terms of Service listed below.

If you give out personal information on Susan's you are responsible for any consequence.

I also want to share some links with you. They include helpful information and the rules that govern the site.  It is important for your enjoyment of the site to take a moment to go through them

Things that you should read

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone