Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Am I trying to get caught

Started by Jazmine, August 10, 2017, 10:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazmine

I've always been desecrate, careful to have my belongings hidden and put away. We always have people around unfortunately. My brothers family lives next door, and we have a friend staying with us that is going thru a bad break up. I never forget to put my stuff away. Lately I've been forgetting  things and don't feel that I'm doing it on purpose.  Panties here, a toy there.  I don't get it, could there be something on a subconscious level happening? because of my admitting who I am to me? is Jazmine trying to get caught?
  •  

Mikaela

Hehe...the very fact you're asking the question is a good hint. The subconscious can be devious sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Paige

Quote from: Jazmine on August 10, 2017, 10:34:08 AM
I've always been desecrate, careful to have my belongings hidden and put away. We always have people around unfortunately. My brothers family lives next door, and we have a friend staying with us that is going thru a bad break up. I never forget to put my stuff away. Lately I've been forgetting  things and don't feel that I'm doing it on purpose.  Panties here, a toy there.  I don't get it, could there be something on a subconscious level happening? because of my admitting who I am to me? is Jazmine trying to get caught?

Hi Jazmine,

Probably, I wouldn't recommend this approach though.  If your SO finds out this way, it could lead to all sorts of trust issues.  It might be better to go to a therapist to discuss how to deal with this.

Good luck,
Paige :)

•  

RobinSparkles

Maybe. I've been careless lately. Not assuming a more male posture in public. Saying screw it and openly wearing nail polish every day. When I think about being questioned on these things, I'm simultaneously thinking "whatever; bring it", and feeling terrified.

I've been very open about this part of myself with some while others are completely in the dark. So that allows me to be a little care free.
  •