Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

First experience dressing

Started by CDGwen76, August 17, 2017, 08:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDGwen76

A few weeks ago I went with a person I trust and went shopping for clothes at Walmart. Not the best selection but we figure self checkout and low price to see if I would enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Ended up getting matching nighties, a cute pair of low cut panties, bra,  also some makeup like lipstick and nail polish. Got home and took a shower and proceeded to dress. It felt so soft and my girl side really started to come out when I slid the nightie on. My friend said I did very well with the lipstick and I painted her nails and then mine. Felt a bit free and kept wanting to twirl in the nightie to make it go up. Lol. Anyway as someone who can't right now do this often, what might I try adding to my wardrobe or girl kit as it were. My friend is willing to keep the items at her place for me but don't want to get a whole closet full of things. Also should note, I can't shave my legs or other places so help with covering at least my legs would be appericiated.
  •  

elkie-t

That friend is a keeper. How old are you? What is your family situation?
a) you can get a storage 5x5 is plenty to keep your full closet (and change there too).
b) laundromat and wash/fold service is your friend
c) you'll have to either wear black pantihoses, thigh-highs, or long skirts/ladies pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Tammy Jade

Black tights are your friend if you want to where dresses and not shave, the thicker and less see through the better.

Like elkie said womens pants are also good!

As to what else to get it's really a personal preference, I started with underdressing (ie pantys camis & bras) because I could wear them every day even under my male clothes. What to get will depends greatly on your situation? Why can't you keep them at home?

Sounds like you have amazing friend as well, definitely hang onto them!

Good luck! You have taken the first step towards exploring a whole new side of your self!

Let us know how it goes!

- Tamara Jade

** The Meaning of Life?? Is to find the Meaning of Life **
  •  

CDGwen76

Well right now I do have a girlfriend but I don't know how she'd react. Also I am just more experimenting cause I want to know, maybe get more in touch with my feminine side. Explore. And yes she is a keeper for sure. Oh and I'm 40. So not a young one anymore.
  •  

elkie-t

You never know... Some girlfriends might have a kink or two on their own and would love your openness. Others might be better avoided (and the sooner the better).

•  

FlightlessFootwear

Very nice, I just did this as well! I had previously cross dressed with some borrowed clothing whenever I had the chance, but I decided I wanted to gets some of my own. I bought a skirt and two pairs of panties, which feel nice but are unfortunately a few sizes too big. I'm planning to try again soon and see if I can find a better fitting pair.
  •  

FionaM

A black bodystocking with a pattern is better than tights, IMO, as hair can blend into the black lacework, but it does not have as much of a coverup look as opaque tights....
  •  

Karrie

Gwen you are so lucky to have a ladyfriend that helps you dress and explore your feminine side.
Hold on to that friendship and enjoy!

Karrie
  •  

Jin

Wow! Isn't it fun?
Shopping with someone you trust, and then modeling for her is a real empowering experience.
I give you joy.
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

CDGwen76

Yes it is very fun and exciting.  And turns out my friend is going to teach me things like makeup and stockings, garters. So hope to read more here and learn to be the best gurl I can be.
  •  

RobynTx

Congrats on going shopping. It is fun to do with someone.  Going alone just doesn't seem to be that much fun.

•  

gail123

What I remember most strongly is the idea of wearing women's clothing,  wearing makeup, especially bright red lipstick, and how strong  a desire the idea provoked
Where the idea came from, and how it popped into my brain I don't know, but looking back the idea and the accompanying desire seem to have been with me from very early on.

Even now at my advanced age the thought fills me with both warmth and desire.
  •