Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I would like to hear peoples opinions on this.

Started by Julia1996, August 27, 2017, 01:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 18, 2018, 02:59:03 PM
Since I posted that I've gained 8 pounds making me 112 lbs now. That seems to have satisfied my dad and brother

@ Julia:  Wow, you were 104 and now you gained 8 pounds and are now 112 pounds !!!
Either you are around 5' to 5' 3" or shorter and very slim.   At the 5' 3" height a good weight for most small framed females would be around 110 to 115 pounds according to my charts.... but of course these kinds of guidelines are wrong as much as they are right.  The fact that your dad and your brother are happy with your weight gain may mean that they were concerned about you.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jin

I have some extra pounds you can have!
I am 5'8" and have to hold my breath to stay under 200.
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 20, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
@ Julia:  Wow, you were 104 and now you gained 8 pounds and are now 112 pounds !!!
Either you are around 5' to 5' 3" or shorter and very slim.   At the 5' 3" height a good weight for most small framed females would be around 110 to 115 pounds according to my charts.... but of course these kinds of guidelines are wrong as much as they are right.  The fact that your dad and your brother are happy with your weight gain may mean that they were concerned about you.

I'm 5'4. They were concerned but I thought it was kind of silly. It's not like I don't eat. I just eat a lot of vegetables and low calorie stuff. My dad didn't think that stuff was substantial enough. But I'm not big framed enough to be able to carry a lot of weight without looking fat.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MaryT

Julia, I have only seen pictures of your face and I see no sign of malnutrition.  In some of your posts you describe yourself as skinny but you say you have put on 8 pounds.  I suppose that is quite substantial if you were only 104 pounds.

A mostly vegetarian diet is probably healthy but you need to make sure that you are getting enough protein and iron.  A low protein diet could, among other things, cause hair to fall out and a lack of iron would stop your blood from being sufficiently oxygenated.
  •