Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Anxiety dreams?

Started by Lady Sarah, August 14, 2017, 10:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Sarah

I wonder how many here have dreams regarding their transitions, associated with any types of anxiety.

I had one last night. I was hanging out with friends when a strange woman asked me "what was your name before you were born?", to which I responded " I didn't have a name then. I wasn't born yet". She turned a little red, and asked " I mean, what was your name when your parents named you?.  I said "my name is Sarah", and then woke up.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Brooke

At least a few per month. Pretty sure it is just dealing with the contrast on how I present and what's actually between my legs.

Usually has a situation that deals with being outed or excluded due to being preop. Certainly my biggest insecurity and concern at this point in my transition. Whether it a bulge I didn't notice or a stall door being opened due to a broken lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

AnneK

QuoteI didn't have a name then. I wasn't born yet

I wouldn't be surprised if your mother already had one picked long before you were born.  I know my mother had names picked for me and my sisters well in advance.  All I know is she didn't ask me first!   :D
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Wendyway2

Hello,

I had a dream that if I went though a transsexual operation the result would be the extinction of my biological parents and siblings. Somehow In my dream I was comfortable with my middle name as what I am referred to which has legally changed to Wendy, but in the dream in an attempt to fulfill a wish, I intersexed my genitalia to become a vagina as I have before, and my Father, Mother, Brother and even myself were somehow punished by God in a way that ended the lives and existence of my entire family lineage.

Lady Sarah

During the beginning of my transition, I had several dreams of getting "the surgery". Ever since I have lost hope, I don't get them anymore. These days, I'll get dreams of being nude in public, and being so ashamed of having a penis, that I wake up, unable to go back to sleep.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •