Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

faceapp and other gender change apps

Started by Bari Jo, September 04, 2017, 04:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roll

Just felt like posting a new one. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Left is unfiltered, right is female 1.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Makes me really want to grab some lip gloss and lighter foundation and see how far it takes me. Maybe better lighting.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on January 11, 2018, 06:43:27 PM
Makes me really want to grab some lip gloss and lighter foundation and see how far it takes me. Maybe better lighting.

I'm a few days behind you in HRT.  Your picture did turn out great - I'm sooooooooooooooooo jealous.  I did the FaceApp and part of my face looks like it's melting, lol.  Also, when I first saw it I thought I was looking at a picture of my mom.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Bari Jo

Nice Ellie, you are truly an your way.  You will get there way before most of us!

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Izzy Grace

Quote from: Roll on January 11, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

Just felt like posting a new one. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Left is unfiltered, right is female 1.

All it did was add makeup. Highlighter in the right spots, lashes, redder lipstick and brow shaping and what I would attribute to good makeup/skin care regimen: daily serum/moisturizer and then primer and concealer/med coverage foundation.

I mean you look 100% on the left!
Starting Weight Oct 17: 234#  ♦  Current Weight 190#  ♦  Goal Weight: 155#  ♦  To Go: 35#

•  

Julia1996

The only difference I see is the filter made your makeup brighter. You look very good. And you've only been on hrt for how long? A month? More time on hrt and you're going to be very pretty.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

rmaddy

It also raised the outer brow a tiny bit...something you could accomplish with a $10 wax.  Your facial shape is enviable.
  •  

Elli.P

My picture had smoke eyes with dark liner. I went out last night an did my eyes like that it looked great. Working now on face makeup to make skin smoother. I think proper makeup will help alot until I can get FFS.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Started Laser hair removal: 15 Nov 2014
Came out to Wife: 30 June 2015
Joined Susan's Place: July 18, 2015
Started growing out hair: 5 Jan 2016
Started HRT: 8 July 2017
  •  

Lady Lisandra

IMO, the app only gave you lighter and smoother skin and eye mascara. You naturally have a nice face for hormones to work at!
- Lis -
  •  

Kc1058

I try a new one every few days-
This is last nights result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Roll

~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Kc1058

Thanks! [emoji1380] My brows need work though. 🤷🏼‍♀️

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Kc1058 on January 14, 2018, 08:54:03 AM
I try a new one every few days-
This is last nights result.

Look'n good twin HRT sister!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kc1058

Quote from: Cali on January 14, 2018, 10:40:54 AM
Look'n good twin HRT sister!

Whoop whoop! Thanks! It may be my signature look... At least it's what works best for me right now. [emoji1355]‍♀️

•  

Kylo

It looks to me like it changed your eyebrows a little for the second image. Made them a bit higher. Other than that it only seems to have added make up and mascara.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

ChrissyRyan

You are looking good Ellie!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Rafaelle on February 04, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
this app is awesome, well when it isn't far fetched :P.

Looking good Rafaelle! You have great cheeks!
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Ellie,

With you also being a nerd girl, do you know or will speculate on how these face altering apps
do their gender face altering magic?  Besides placing filters like perhaps Lightroom does, does it just plug in female type eyes, brows, lips, and so on and smooth things out to the right dimensions?

I would think the algorithms are complex, probably akin to the age adjusting apps.  It would be fascinating to know what those rules and algorithms are that the apps follow to make the facial transformations.  I suppose a good app addition would be to allow the users to request all types of hairstyles (and colors) to see what each would look like on them.  Then maybe makeup alternatives.

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •