Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

hi from blair in the uk

Started by blair_mxx, September 14, 2017, 08:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blair_mxx

hi i am blair i am from the uk and just wanted to say hi and let u all now about myself iam 43 now and at the beginning of i life i dreamt of since i was a child i always felt as it would never happen to me i dreamt i cried i wished i have had some issues in the past and went to counselling and they have helped me realise who i can be and are notifying my gp  and i have made a apoinment to to see her i feel so happy at piece and iam looking forward to speaking with you all and trying to give some advice wear i can or give some support or just a smile iam a trans woman hugs kisses blairxxxxxxxxxxx
  •  

Devlyn

Hi Blair from the UK, welcome to Susan's Place! I'm Devlyn from Boston, can I get you a cup of our famous saltwater tea?  >:-)

I'm glad you found the site, thanks for sharing your enthusiasm with us!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Kendra

Hello Blair!  Very glad you joined Susan's.

I am from the other side of the US.  Here in Seattle we don't have saltwater tea, we get coffee sprinkled with rain.

Sounds like you are moving forward with your lifelong dream of becoming your true self.  That is great - I can relate, I am MtF and working on my transition.  I have met many great people here.  I imagine you are relieved and also excited about your future, as I am.

We have some information to send to you - we always provide this to new members and I'll add it here. 

A Cautionary Note:
This is a public forum so please remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out there may retain information that you post.

We cannot ensure that any information you share on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction. This warning is also listed in the Terms of Service listed below.

If you give out personal information on Susan's you are responsible for any consequence.,kn

I also want to share some links with you. They include helpful information and the rules that govern the site.  It is important for your enjoyment of the site to take a moment to go through them

Things that you should read

Great to see you here Blair! 

Kendra
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

V M

Hi Blair  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MeTony

Welcome Blair.

You have found a great corner of internet.

Tony
  •  

Megan.

Welcome Blair! I'm a UK mtf in Bedfordshire recently started HRT and living full-time in my authentic gender. It's a great group here,  you'll be among friends. You've got some counseling, and that's a great place to start. In case your GP is not supportive,  do try another,  experience in this area is variable.
Good luck with everything. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

tsukiyoarts

Good day lady Blair, please feel welcome to this forum.

Regards,
Tsukiyoarts
Do your thoughts control you, or you control them?
  •  

Laurie

Hi Blair....In the UK,

I'm Laurie. Welcome to Susan's Place our little home away from home on the web. Do come in and have a look around. Lots of good stuff here.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Charlotte F

Hi Blair

Welcome to Susan's.  I'm a MTF from Essex and am in the very early stages of transition

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site

Charlotte x

•