Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Fat transfer to hips n bum

Started by Jennygirl, December 23, 2014, 02:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blush

Quote from: Lagertha on January 05, 2016, 03:03:25 PM
Which will change what, according to your theory?
Growing up as one gender, with one gender's hormones, influences fat to be distributed around the body according to that hormone's rules. Changing those hormones doesn't change fat that's already been added to the body. People may without trying, lose a pound here, then gain a pound there while on HRT. That new pound will go where the new hormones dictate, but at that point it's like adding a pitcher to a tub of water - visibly it's a miniscule change.

By losing as much fat as you (healthily) can, then regaining it. You're in effect performing a "do over" of natural growth, where fat is concerned. I've done it and it worked for me.
  •  

Lagertha

Great for you, if it worked in your case. Generally speaking it doesn't really happen this way. When you lose weight you don't lose fat cells, they just become smaller, we could say deflated. Fat cells remain where they are, and when you gain weight they happily fill up again exactly as they were before, in exactly the place they are. But fat cells, like any other cells, don't live forever. Old ones die, and new ones form. Where the new one forms is the key for the fat distribution. If a person has typically male predispositions including male hormonal balance, the fat cells will primarily form on male fat pattern. But when a person has female hormonal balance the new cells will form on primarily female areas. But it's not just dependant on hormones but also many other genetic factors, which is why some trans women get amazing "redistribution" results, and others not so much, even if their hormone levels are ideal. Intentionally losing weight is unlikely to cause death of larger number of fat cells.. but some will, as they do all the time. If you were losing weight in healthy way (this would be slow, over a long period, like 1 year), and gaining it slowly (another year), it just might mean that enough old fat cells died during that time, and new ones formed on exactly the right places. If you were to lose weight in 2 months, and gain everything back in another 2 months, that most likely wouldn't make really noticeable difference in body shape.   
  •  

Jennygirl

Sorry for basically being nonexistent here! I have been going through a move and been so super busy- it's kinda nutso

I just did an update to my realself review if you wanna have a look at my 3.5 month update

https://www.realself.com/review/beverly-hills-ca-brazilian-butt-lift-revision-dr-hughes-wider

At some point I will try to find time to post an update in the stripey dress :) Probably the next time I wear it!
  •  

Patti

I have been following this thread since I discovered this site, cool to see more updates :) You look beautiful girl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

judithlynn

Hi Jennygirl;
It would be good to see what you look like now in that Grey mini dress or in a swimsuit/bikini as that would be a great measure of your new curves as a comparison
Judith
:-*
Hugs

•  

SusanGorsuch

•  

judithlynn

Hi Jenny;
I see that you have posted 4 new pictures of what you now look like after 10 months on RealSelf and with whats been happening with you. Its not really appropriate for me to post what you said there directly, but for others interested the link is here:-

https://www.realself.com/review/beverly-hills-ca-brazilian-butt-lift-revision-dr-hughes-wider?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NL2XWeekPMT%202016-08-02&utm_source=Sailthru&rsuid=1543959&utm_term=All%20Other%20Newsletter#

What I am wondering if you have any pictures of what you now look like in a bikini and perhaps that really nice grey mini dress as that would be a great demonstration as to just how gorgeous you now look.
Judith

PS By the way are you Number 6014 on Dr Hughes example pictures on his web site?
Hugs

•  

SonadoraXVX

Great update Judithlynn,

Seeing how this surgery feminizes one very well, I may do this too :)
To know thyself is to be blessed, but to know others is to prevent supreme headaches
Sun Tzu said it best, "To know thyself is half the battle won, but to know yourself and the enemy, is to win 100% of the battles".

•  

judithlynn

Hi everyone.

You might be interested to know that Jenny's Nest in Marbella that does care and recovery with Facial Team (for FFS), is now also working with Dr Aslani http://cirumed.es/english  who does really very nice Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Grafting where Jenny and her team, provide for al the care and attention including massage therapies to ensure that the very best results from Dr Aslani's BBL are achieved whilst sytaying in the in the beautiful surrounding of Jenny Nest in Marbella. See: https://www.facebook.com/325887671197047/videos/325991871186627/

Jenny (Jenny's Nest) has now had her first 2 patients from Cirumed stay for the 3 weeks recovery from surgery. Cirumed also does Breast Augmentation.

JudithLynn
Hugs

•  

Saskia_F

Quote from: judithlynn on October 14, 2017, 09:09:04 PM
Hi everyone.

You might be interested to know that Jenny's Nest in Marbella that does care and recovery with Facial Team (for FFS), is now also working with Dr Aslani http://cirumed.es/english  who does really very nice Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Grafting where Jenny and her team, provide for al the care and attention including massage therapies to ensure that the very best results from Dr Aslani's BBL are achieved whilst sytaying in the in the beautiful surrounding of Jenny Nest in Marbella. See: https://www.facebook.com/325887671197047/videos/325991871186627/

Jenny (Jenny's Nest) has now had her first 2 patients from Cirumed stay for the 3 weeks recovery from surgery. Cirumed also does Breast Augmentation.

JudithLynn

Hi,

when I was heading to my consultation at Facial Team back in September, I quickly dropped by Cirumed clinic as well where I plan to get my BBL done in future. I met Jenny de Bonis Amann who showed me their facilities, relaxation and massage rooms etc. She mentioned they've just completed another bigger operation theater.

Honestly, the location isn't quite really comparable to FT's or Jenny's Nest neighbourhood since Cirumed is located directly at a busy four-lane speedway (Ctra. de Cádiz). However that won't bother me much as usually right after operation one might want to take shelter in a hotel or airBnB apartment.
  •  

ecdw94

Reading many stories here.
And I was wondering if I can get access to these pictures?
I just want to see examples of how far and how much one can feminize herself physically.
I will probably not be able to start HRT and such for years. But I can't stop researching about it and finding out more just because I can't afford to start HRT.

And also.... My biggest issue are my shoulders or broad upper body. And waist. How much do you think can be changed here? I read that bones don't change obviously, not even hips or whatsoever. But I did read that some peoples shoulders shrink-ed considerably, probably because of muscle mass. But I don't understand how... there isn't really any muscles there.. it's just plain broad...

Quote from: spooky on February 03, 2015, 03:15:20 PM
I had him lipo my stomach, flanks, entire back, and upper arms.

If you guys are curious you could pm me with an email address and I could send you gross bloody recovery pictures. With nudity, fyi. EDIT: This offer stands for Jenny and Missy and possibly anyone else who is willing to make case for themselves as someone who is both not a creepy rando and also serious about having a BBL.
  •  

judithlynn

Hi Girls;
You might be interested to note that although not posted on here, Jenny has apparently had a third treatment by a new doctor in Los Angeles Dr Berger. It is not appropriate for me to put her link to the new pictures here. Jenny will need to do that herself. However she has provided details of the results on the web site Realself.com. So you could join real self and search on her name and see the amazing results there. She has used a technique called Sculptra Butt Lift. Certainly her new figure especially her hips results are just amazing as she really now does seem to have an amazing figure.

Jenny if you see this post, hope your bf is still liking the new you!

JudithLynn
Hugs

•  

CAB78

Thanks for posting this, the 3rd session was an interesting read.

I'm due to have BBL with implants and fat transfer to hips with Dr Aslani at Cirumed in November, I'll post an update\review after. Starting to get nervous about the surgery, its my first.
  •  

AnonyMs

Quote from: CAB78 on July 29, 2018, 02:55:20 PM
I'm due to have BBL with implants and fat transfer to hips with Dr Aslani at Cirumed in November, I'll post an update\review after. Starting to get nervous about the surgery, its my first.

I'll be very interested in reading that. I've heard Dr Aslani is good, but there's very little written about him.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Hey girls!

It's nice to find this thread. I had this procedure done 3 months ago and I love the results, I didn't have much fat to work with but the surgery gave me a really nice feminine shape, especially small waist, visible abs and nice small hips that I didn't have before. I lost around 20 pounds overall so I'm super skinny but definitely with a more feminine figure. My main concern right now is that I have food and sugar cravings all the time... I'm trying to eat healthy and hit the gym to keep my small frame, it worries me that if I gain the weight back it will not only increase hips and butt but also my upper body, giving me a wider more masculinizing frame and losing my tiny waist in the process. If I knew for sure that I would only regain it in the right areas I would eat away lol. Any opinions?
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •