Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Altered Carbon

Started by Christy Lee, February 07, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christy Lee

Anybody watch this? i binged it over the weekend

I love the concept of Stacks and Sleeves, and also immortality or rather not being able to die
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Jessica

I'm up to episode 6.  Interesting concept!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Shambles

I watched it all, i was hooked soon as you can tell you can body swap. Also that female cop wow i i could change my body to the same as anyone its her. Thats how i see myself
- Jo / Joanna

Pre-HRT Trans-Fem
16th Nov 17 - Came out to myself
7th Jan 18 - Came out to wife
31st Jan 18 - Referred to GIC / might be seen in 2020
Oct 18 - Fully out at one job, part out at another
Nov 18 - Out to close family
  •  

Christy Lee

I would chose Reileen's Sleeve if i lived in that world, i sorta see myself kinda taller than her but like her kinda, and we'll she's a psycho B word but she is bad A@@  i mean also its Dichen

If not Reileen then def some other female for sure, get rid of this male sleeve quick smart LOL
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Julia1996

My boyfriend and I just started watching it. I really like it.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Jessica

I loved it when on Dio de los Muertos grandma makes a joke about standing while peeing when she was in the thug sleeve.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•