Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

OMG where will go do voice surgery if South Korea is nuked?

Started by Evolving Beauty, September 19, 2017, 12:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolving Beauty

OMG it's very tensed right now and I'm planning to do surgery there soon. I'm so scared Mr Piggy nukes South Korea, where will we go then OMG. I heard it's unique there. Any alternatives that comes as good as Yeson just in case...
  •  

Devlyn

"Millions killed in nuclear  war"

Oh god, my voice surgery.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love your priorities.  :laugh:
  •  

OU812

Dr. Haben in Rochester NY does a very similar procedure and by now has significantly more iterations than Yeson did when Dr. Kim was starting to become popular back around 2011-2013. The post-op voice quality is similar, and as with Yeson, the overwhelming majority of ladies who he works on report a good-to-excellent outcome.

Ps. I share your apprehensions about all the recent insanity regarding NK; but even aside from that, going forward we will need more than just a couple reputable voice feminization surgeons, so it's good that there is someone taking up this mantle in North America.
  •  

HoneyStrums

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on September 19, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

More, A fine example that life will go on.
  •  

Deborah

If nukes start flying you'll have bigger problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

MaryT

I'm sure that Evolving Beauty (can I call you Evolving for short?) was just being ironic.
  •  

Dena

He won't nuke South Korea as that's a waste of long range missiles. Instead he will use ground forces of which he has many.

Anyway, I went to Dr Haben and he is a skilled surgeon who has done many surgeries of this type. In addition, he preforms other non transgender voice surgeries and repairs. His patients come from all over the world to see him and they include singers who depend on their voice for a living.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Evolving Beauty

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on September 19, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

looooooooooool  ;D
  •  

Julia1996

My SRS is scheduled for May of 2018.  I swear, if nuclear war breaks out and I get evaporated in a nuclear blast before I get my surgery I'm going to be PISSED.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Julia1996 on September 20, 2017, 06:49:20 AM
My SRS is scheduled for May of 2018.  I swear, if nuclear war breaks out and I get evaporated in a nuclear blast before I get my surgery I'm going to be PISSED.
I feel sorry for any crazed dictator that gets in your way Julia [emoji23]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Steph Eigen

In my next life perhaps I'll be born anatomically female...
  •  

Jessica Lynne

Quote from: Julia1996 on September 20, 2017, 06:49:20 AM

LOL....February here, in Thailand of all places. I soooooo feel your selfish pain!.   ;D
  •  

Ritana

If a nuclear war breaks out then i would have other more serious things to think about.
A post-op woman
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Ritana on September 26, 2017, 05:47:08 AM
If a nuclear war breaks out then i would have other more serious things to think about.

That's very true. If the pharmacies get nuked where will get our hormones. Nuclear war is totally inconvenient!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: Julia1996 on September 26, 2017, 06:18:15 AM
That's very true. If the pharmacies get nuked where will get our hormones. Nuclear war is totally inconvenient!

Like it!

On a (almost) serious note, you could get a herd of mares and a couple of stallions, and keep them as far away from the missile targets as possible.  I gather that much of the estrogen in HRT comes from pregnant mare's urine, and that is how Premarin got its name.  Try to save a doctor too, even if you have to drink the urine fresh, as you shouldn't self-medicate.

Sorry sorry sorry!  I need to be slapped down now and again.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: MaryT on September 26, 2017, 07:58:39 AM
Like it!

On a (almost) serious note, you could get a herd of mares and a couple of stallions, and keep them as far away from the missile targets as possible.  I gather that much of the estrogen in HRT comes from pregnant mare's urine, and that is how Premarin got its name.  Try to save a doctor too, even if you have to drink the urine fresh, as you shouldn't self-medicate.

OMG, that's totally disgusting. But hilarious! Lol.  Hmmm....I wish I could definitely say I would never drink urine for any reason. But if it came down to that or turning back into a guy, well........
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Jessica Lynne

Quote from: MaryT on September 26, 2017, 07:58:39 AM
Like it!

Well.....these days our E comes from wild yams, not wild horses   ;)
  •  

KatieByrne

Quote from: Evolving Beauty on September 19, 2017, 12:56:07 PM
OMG it's very tensed right now and I'm planning to do surgery there soon. I'm so scared Mr Piggy nukes South Korea, where will we go then OMG. I heard it's unique there. Any alternatives that comes as good as Yeson just in case...

Dr Ornouma at Yanhee hospital in Bangkok did mine 6 months ago and i'm very happy with the results :)

you can here my voice here :)