Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

trent (for Nero)

Started by Ell, December 10, 2007, 02:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ell

this is for Nero, who often blames me for being a cheery optimist. but people who know me well know that i can also get rather dark. scary dark.  Nine Inch Nails, "Hurt"

•  

tekla

Trent has been a rather happy and healthy guy since rehab.  Last few shows I did with him he was all bouncy and joking with all of us on the crew.  But, sorrow sells.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Ell

Quote from: tekla on December 10, 2007, 03:25:44 PM
Trent has been a rather happy and healthy guy since rehab.  Last few shows I did with him he was all bouncy and joking with all of us on the crew.  But, sorrow sells.

Wow! Just who are you? (and, um, are you married?)  :P
  •  

tekla

I'm a union stagehand in San Francisco, my focus is on rock concerts which I've worked for over 30 years now.  So I do lighting, audio, staging and (my favorite) rigging (putting all that stuff up in the air).  On the plus side (well aside from the money) I get to watch the show from the side of the stage (wings) if I feel like it.  Which for NIN was about 20 minutes because the volume was way over 110db, and the lighting was so bright I needed sunglasses.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Nero

I like! Thanks, Little Mother.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •