Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Body Shaping - waist

Started by vicki_sixx, August 24, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vicki_sixx

I appreciate that true womanly hips and bum shaping is mainly down to surgery but what is there for the waist to make it tuck in? Diet alone doesn't achieve this curvature and it definitely urves in - it's not just down to hip fat implants.

There are a multitude of TS who look totally femme, TS_Jenn and Carosofimv on Instagram) spring to mind and they show off in bikinis and film so you know it's not padding and photoshop.

Even if I can't get the hip fat transfer, some waist curvature would go a long way to projecting a femme image.

Thx
  •  

Deborah

It's caused by the ratio of the lower rib cage circumference to the pelvis circumference.  If your rib cage is big and your pelvis is not then you cannot achieve that shape. 

It's also necessary to burn off most of the abdominal visceral fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Dena

A waste cincher or a full body shaper is about the only relatively easy way to obtain the type of shape. Other than that you are up against bone and genetic limitations. Some people have the bottom two ribs removed but that is a rather extreme and somewhat dangerous solution  to the problem. The ribs were put there to protect your insides and removing them presents an additional risk of internal damage in an accident.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

elkie-t

Quote from: Dena on August 24, 2017, 05:09:57 PM
A waste cincher or a full body shaper is about the only relatively easy way to obtain the type of shape. Other than that you are up against bone and genetic limitations. Some people have the bottom two ribs removed but that is a rather extreme and somewhat dangerous solution  to the problem. The ribs were put there to protect your insides and removing them presents an additional risk of internal damage in an accident.
Cinchers and corsets are quite uncomfortable and if you're going to a club to wiggle your butt (or doing any other physical activity), I'd suggest you'd rather not use them (or they will get soaked with your perspiration, your range of movement will be limited and well you won't enjoy your activity that much). Attending church or a date or a sewing class, it might be ok
  •  

Dani

If you have a few extra pounds around your waist, then lipo suction the waist and transfer the fat to the upper and outer hips and thighs.

If you are very thin, then some surgeons will implant a semi-solid silicone curved disc under the gluteous max muscle to get a more rounded rear.
  •  

vicki_sixx

Thanks all.

I'm not sure about my rib cage to pelvic bone ratio and was talking more about day-to-day wear than just clubbing (though wearing skin-tight curve-revealing outfits is a definite pleasure) so maybe a corset/body shaper is a viable option (though I am have no idea what a bodyshaper is.

So the TS girls with the totally femme physiques like TS_Jenn have the benefit of the rib/pelvis ratio? I'd like to think that's not the case (not for all of them anyway) because there seems to be way too many puling it off. Or maybe they are creating the illusion by having hip/butt implants and fat transfers.

Which leads me on to this:

Quote from: Dani on August 24, 2017, 08:05:13 PM
If you have a few extra pounds around your waist, then lipo suction the waist and transfer the fat to the upper and outer hips and thighs.
I have plenty of fat to spare! I know up to 50% is reabsorbed but there is another method that is supposed to retain 80% - which is nice but if I can't find a surgeon who offers that option then I am looking at two surgeries of standard fat transfer (one initial transfer and then another to top up after 50% is lost) which is gonna push expenses up even more. Have you seen any results of such surgery? Does it look natural? Does it compensate if your genetics limit you from having a curved-in waist?

Is the semi-silicone implant in the bum also natural looking and a safe option? Is it cost-effective compared to fat shifting?
  •  

Dani

Quote from: vicki_sixx on August 26, 2017, 01:54:31 PM
Which leads me on to this:
I have plenty of fat to spare! I know up to 50% is reabsorbed but there is another method that is supposed to retain 80% - which is nice but if I can't find a surgeon who offers that option then I am looking at two surgeries of standard fat transfer (one initial transfer and then another to top up after 50% is lost) which is gonna push expenses up even more. Have you seen any results of such surgery? Does it look natural? Does it compensate if your genetics limit you from having a curved-in waist?

Is the semi-silicone implant in the bum also natural looking and a safe option? Is it cost-effective compared to fat shifting?

A friend of mine had a Brazilian Butt Lift (This is what we call fat transfer to the hips here in Miami) and she looks gorgeous. There are many surgeons here in Miami that do this procedure and some have websites with before and after pictures. Keep in mind that these pictures are examples of their best work and not everybody turns out this way. After the fat transfer to the hips and butt, you cannot sit on your butt for a few weeks. if you do the shape will flatten out somewhat.

The semi-solid silicone implants are placed under the gluteous maximus muscle. This is a very involved procedure and healing takes some time. I have never seen anyone in person who had this procedure. Most people stay away from this procedure unless they have no fat to transfer. 
  •  

DaniellaG

Hi.  I heard years ago that toning your trans abdominal muscles (not your rectus abdominal muscles) will create a thin waist.  I've tried it several times since then, but never had the patience to keep going more than a few days.  However, each time I did it I experienced a rapid and noticeable reduction in my waist.  I'm now determined to start daily and I'll report back on the results!  This is the exercise I learned:
1.  Lie on back with knees bent comfortably, knees together, feet flat on floor, elbows bent with hands close to ears. Keep the small of your back (pretty much) flat against the floor.
2.  Stretch your right hand/arm down diagonally across your trunk, across and past (ie left of) your left thigh to the point of 'feeling it' and, at the same time lift your left foot a little.  As soon as you do this you will see that you need to raise your right shoulder off the floor.  Relax back to the floor.
3.  Repeat 2, reversing all lefts and rights.
4.  Do sets of 8, gradually building up.  (As with stomach crunches, if you go to far you might experience some cramping of the abdominals, so take it carefully to avoid extreme discomfort.)

You're basically doing a stomach crunch, but diagonally from right to left and left to right.

Enjoy!  :)
  •  

newgirltx

Ts_jenn achieved that with lower rib modifications coupled with waist training and hip augmentation.
  •