Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Is it just me?

Started by Chris8080, August 29, 2017, 02:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8080

One of my worst fears is that I will die in a flaming car crash or something, not that I would die but that they wouldn't know any better and bury me with those things.

Very fortunate for me that looking the part hasn't ever been a major thing. Six foot three and totally male looking from head to toe. I look more like an NFL linebacker except I'm really not wearing the shoulder pads. If I wasn't at all over weight I would be right at 225 pounds. If a major part of my dysphoria was passing in public I would most certainly be in deep doo doo. Even if 10 years on high dose HRT could give me a reasonable level of feminization I would be looking right at my 80th birthday. Ya just don't see very many sexy, femme 80 year olds. For me it's simply not how I look but rather how I feel, very fortunate I think. For me the very worst part of how I feel is the evil twins. 16 more days and that problem will be solved. Finally, only waited 60 years for the 26th of this month. The HRT is a tremendous mental and physical comfort and breasts are completely natural, normal, right feeling. Nope, I'll never be "right" but soon I won't be nearly so "WRONG".
  •  

JoanneB

Quote from: Chris8080 on September 10, 2017, 07:54:29 AM
... Ya just don't see very many sexy, femme 80 year olds.
If I had a dollar for every time my wife said "No One in their right mind WANTS to be a 50 y/o woman"

QuoteFor me it's simply not how I look but rather how I feel, very fortunate I think.
My wife has pretty much stopped saying the above after a few years. She has seen I wasn't in my right mind before I went on this path. Now I am a much better person, not just to myself, but for her too
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

Chris8080

Your very fortunate to have somebody with you that sticks with you Joanne. Going it alone isn't hardly ideal but it is what it is I guess.
  •