Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Orgasms after SRS

Started by goodness, May 14, 2014, 10:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodness

I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this question but this question has been bothering me for some time. I have always considered myself female and I am in the early stages of transition. As a male, I have found that I had a great libido but sexual intercourse and orgasms were painful. The major area of pain is the tip of my penis both during penetration and in the process of ejaculating. I never talked to a doctor about this. I plan to transition and as a result I hoping that intercourse and orgasm as a woman would be more pleasurable. From my reading, the surgeon does a lot of reconstruction in that area. Can any one tell me how sex as a woman feels different and if I am over thinking this. I am new and I apologize if I should be posting this question somewhere else.
  •  

AnnahM

You might be over-thinking it, but it's a good question. Have you had that pain checked-out by a doctor? You should probably do that before SRS, and you should most definitely discuss it with your SRS surgeon before having surgery. It's hard to explain what sex is like after... it's totally different. Any good book that explains what it feels like for a GG is pretty much it, for me at least. For some time you can tell what parts used to go where, then over time that fades as the nerves locations are reconfigured by your brain. Eventually, it's just what it is and things feel pretty amazing.

I have found that my libido slowed down a lot after surgery, and has since gone on a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs. I can go for weeks without even thinking about sex, then it seems like I can't go for 10 minutes without thinking about it.
  •  

GoneGrl

In my opinion (or rather experience) all of your orgasms depend on the technique/method your doctor uses.   I've been 20+ Post Operative and have been able to orgasm pretty easy as I did prior when I had a penis.  I will say though the downfall is when you have too many orgasms within a day or have gone long periods without sexual intercourse you can become sore afterwards. 

I believe my doctor told me the key is pain.  If you have a high level of pain means that the nerves are not damaged and you will be sensitive around the vaginal area.  I've noticed when I talk to most Post Ops these days that they experience no pain and no orgasm.  Mostly these girls are coming from Meltzer in Arizona and Preecha (and his associates) in Thailand
  •  

Southstar

I  really go mad thinking to which surgeon to go , can you help me ? Sorry for my not perfect english , i am italian
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Southstar on October 02, 2017, 10:35:18 PM
I  really go mad thinking to which surgeon to go , can you help me ? Sorry for my not perfect english , i am italian

Hi Southstar,

I'm Laurie, I'm sorry that I cannot help you find a surgeon but I'm confident that there are others her that can.

Hey, I see that you are new here. So please let me say, Welcome To Susan's Place! Come on in and take a good look around.  Perhaps I can even get you to hop on over to the Introductions Thread and  create a post to tell us a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better and greet you properly.

Also I'll add some links and information below that can help you get more out of our site. Please take time to become familiar with them especially the RED one as we are always getting questions that are answered there.

Laurie
Global Moderator

QuoteA Cautionary Note:
This is a public forum so please remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out there may retain information that you post.

We cannot ensure that any information you share on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction. This warning is also listed in the Terms of Service listed below.

If you give out personal information on Susan's you are responsible for any consequence.

I also want to share some links with you. They include helpful information and the rules that govern the site.  It is important for your enjoyment of the site to take a moment to go through them

Things that you should read

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Southstar

Thank you very much Laurie, i hope you and others will ne
my friends, i will write a presentation post as you said
  •  

sarah1972

Depending how close to Munich you live, Dr. Juergen Schaff might be an option for you.

•  

Karen_A

Quote from: GoneGrl on June 04, 2014, 07:02:01 PMI've noticed when I talk to most Post Ops these days that they experience no pain and no orgasm.  Mostly these girls are coming from Meltzer in Arizona and Preecha (and his associates) in Thailand

I had SRS with Meltzer, but back in 1998 when he was at Eastmorland hospital in Portland Oregon.

I don't have a lot of sensitivity and orgasm is difficult... BUT i had the bad luck of having a lot of clitoral necrosis after the surgery. Others that went to him back then did not have the same issues.

- Karen

•  

Southstar

Thank you Sarah, dott. Schaff is an optional, thank you very much dear friend
  •  

Southstar

Sorry for my error,i wanted to write : dott Schaff is an option, sure
  •